1. Most efficient way to add attribute to begining of massive XML file in Java? stackoverflow.com
What is the fastest way to add an attribute to the root element of a massive XML file? These files are too large to be read into memory and I'd like ...
2. Find the value of a specific attribute in an XML file in java stackoverflow.com
I need to just read the value of a single attribute inside an XML file using java. The XML would look something like this:
and I just need ...
3. How to add doctype with ID attribute to the XML file in java? stackoverflow.com
I am dynamically creating a DOM object and need to add following doctype to the XML file in java:
I am using org.w3c.dom, is there ...
4. How to convert XML(attributes) file into a java(classes) file stackoverflow.com
I want to write a java code to read the input XML file and generate its equivalent Java code.
5. get the the attributes from an XML File using Java stackoverflow.com
I have an XML file with this structure :
How can I extract the attributes names and values using wathever you want. I tried JDOM, but ...
6. Control order of XML attributes in outputed file in Java stackoverflow.com
How do I control the order that the XML attributes are listed within the output file? It seems by default they are getting alphabetized, which the program I'm sending this XML to ...
7. XMLNS attribute getting stripped while writing the DOM on the file stackoverflow.com
I have an xml file which looks like this
8. attribute in a XML file forums.oracle.com
9. How to get attribute from xml file forums.oracle.com
10. How to add stylesheet attribute to XML file?? forums.oracle.com
11. How to get the attribute name from a XML file ? forums.oracle.com