1. How much "overhead" memory does JDOM need to generate XML files? stackoverflow.com
I need to use JDOM to generate XML files, which could be pretty big. I'm wondering how much additional memory space JDOM needs other than the data, mainly strings, that is ...
2. if XML file has "xmlns",how can I get Text from XML file using XPath stackoverflow.com
I get a XML file from website (http://www.abc.com/), URL is: http://www.abc.com/api/api.xml content is:
3. What is best way to change one value in xml files in Java? stackoverflow.com
I have xml file and I know the node name I need to change the value for. The nodename is ipAddress. I can use JDOM, get document, get node and change the ...
4. Using JDOM to Parse XML file with external DTD that has not been declared in the XML file stackoverflow.com
In my XML file I have some entities such as
5. MalformedURL Exception getting while reading the file stackoverflow.com
I copied one code from my weblogic 8.1 environment and copy in my new environment weblogic 10.3.4. following peace of code is working in my 8.1 env. and when I am ...
6. getting error in parsing a XMl file using jdom stackoverflow.com
How can I check if the File contains Achild element or not..?
7. Parsing malformed/incomplete/invalid XML files stackoverflow.com
I have a process that parses an XML file using JDOM and xpath to parse the file as shown below:
8. JAXB Vs JDOM : is it possible to update xml file using JAXB stackoverflow.com
i have been used JDOM to perform xml data entry & updation in any XML file, but now i am trying to use JAXB instead of JDOM but getting some difficulties. as ...
9. Modifying XML File using JDOM coderanch.com
I am using JDOM for manipulating my external XML file from within JSP. For retrieving information, it is working fine, but while modifying the Text of an element, it is not chaning the text , also it is not showing any error. I have used both SAXBuilder and DOMBuilder classes and tried to change the text of particular element like: Element ...
10. Insert empty field CDATA into an XML file using JDOM coderanch.com
I'm trying to insert a CDATA field in a xml file using JDOM. The problem is that the empty field is shown in the xml file like and not like
11. reading XML file (xpath and jdom) - urgent forums.oracle.com
Hello everybody, I need your help in reading the following XML file, namely I want to extract the data included in the user profile i.e. firstname, age etc. ========== -
12. JDOM parser fails to parse Huge Size Xml Files ??? Unable to Parse ??? forums.oracle.com
Hi All, When i transformed or parsed many XML Files of huge size...I am getting java.lang.OutOfMemory error for all the huge xml files. It is working fine for files which is of small size. I've 2GB ram in my system. I have also set heapsize for the JVM. -Xms512M -Xmx1800M (or) -Xms512M -Xmx1500M I like to know what are the drawbacks ...