1. Merging XML save files stackoverflow.com
My Java application's save files are in XML, and in certain cases, a user might want to merge two save files together. What packages have people used to do this? ...
2. Java: How do I efficiently merge multiple xml files to create a new xml? stackoverflow.com
How can I merge these xml’s (considering that they don’t have the DTD or ...
3. Merging two xml files in one file stackoverflow.com
I have written code in Java to merge two xml file, the first file is:
The second file is:
4. Merge two XML files From java forums.oracle.com
5. Need to Merge two Xml files, with same structure, using java. forums.oracle.com
6. merge two XML files forums.oracle.com
Hi everyone! I need to develop a method which compares two XML files. Specifically there would be two XML, A and B. A and B would share some information but B will contain much more information. I would like A to copy all the info which is in B but without deleting anything in A. Do you know any libraries to ...
7. Need to Merge two Xml files, having same structure, using java. forums.oracle.com
8. Need to Merge two Xml files, having same structure, using java. forums.oracle.com
9. Merging several XML files into one forums.oracle.com
It depends how big they are likely to get. For non-huge files then the best bet is probably to read each into a DOM then copy the appropriate elements from all but one of the DOMs into that one (using Document.adoptNode, probably). Then you can use a Transformer to write the DOM back to XML.