1. How do I output the name, file type and file extension of an xml to another xml stackoverflow.com
I have a java class that applies an xslt to all xml files in a directory and performs a transformation on every xml it finds and prints out the complete filename. My ...
2. Using XSLT to output multiple files stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get an example that I found for using XSLT 2.0 to output multiple files working. Using Saxon B 188.8.131.52 with Java 1.6, I get this error:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\saxon>java -jar ...
3. Appending multiple xml files to a single output using xsl-fo stackoverflow.com
I'm creating a PostScript file from XML input using xsl-fo (Apache-FOP). I need also to append multiple such XML to a single PS file. 1. Does Apache-FOP support appending to output? 2. if ...
4. java DOM xml file create - Have no tabs or whitespaces in output file stackoverflow.com
I already looked through the postings on stackoverflow but it seems that nothing helps. Here is what have:
5. Set line width and file type in output XML stackoverflow.com
Noticed that some existing code that reads and writes a simple XML file (defined by a DTD) is using deprecated classes. Want to replace the following with non-deprecated classes. Since using ...
6. Remove XML content on a given node and rearrange the output file format stackoverflow.com
[XSLT stylesheet] In the example below,
7. How do i search through an XML file in Java, and then output the XML files names? stackoverflow.com
I have found similar questions to mine, but just not exactly the same. You see, what i am trying to make is a program that can search through a range og XML ...
8. how to build output xml from input xml file? forums.oracle.com
Hi, i have an immediate requirement like i have an input XML with a root element and 3 child elements. I have to generate an output XML with a root element and 2 child elements. The format of both xml are almost same except output xml should ignore the middle child element. how do i perform this using the fllowing APIs ...
9. Reading the XML file and displaying teh string with teh desired output forums.oracle.com
I would like to display the Output as [
10. how to send java output to .xml file forums.oracle.com
the out put value should go and set in the below xml file xml version=1.0>
11. java input xml data and xsl template -output file excel forums.oracle.com