1. ZIPOutputStream's putNextEntry(ZipEntry e) coderanch.com
2. GZIP Utility coderanch.com
3. Empty Downloaded zip file coderanch.com
4. Problem with Image and .zip file(Uploading) coderanch.com
Hi Mike, Thanks for ur reply.Iam facing problem with Image file and .zip file.Those files r uploaded properly(means only size of the files r ok) without throws any error by servlet but on the other end files r not open(giving error files r not valid).But with.txt,.html,.xml,.xsl etc.files r uploaded properly and also opening properly.I couldn't understand where Iam going wrong.Plz guide ...
5. encoded page with GZip is gone if refreshing coderanch.com
6. can we use classes12.zip with jdk 1.1.7 coderanch.com
7. IE 6 and GZIP coderanch.com
hi, I was trying to check if IE browser supports GZIP compression programmatically. I think IE 4 + supports GZIP compression but when I displayed the header and checked using response.getHeader(), it gave: null. Not sure whats happenning. Please give me a clue.... Please see my code below. When I access my servlet from IE 6+, "encoding" String value is null ...
8. gzip error coderanch.com
9. gzip content vs. regular content coderanch.com
10. Filters and GZip coderanch.com
Hello Friend, i am new to filters. I am trying to add GZip to my existing web applications using filters. I am able to make filter which intercepts every request(before it reaches servlet). But in one case i when user clicks a button i have to go back to server, refresh the same page. But something unexpected is happening, control gows ...
12. GZIP Filter coderanch.com
I believe GZipFilter has a bug -- if the app server applies it twice to a single request, the response gets mangled since it is compressed twice. This can easily happen in a Struts application. Try this open-source compression filter -- written by yours truly! It does not face this problem, so it may work correctly for you. It was also ...
13. downloading zip file coderanch.com
14. ZIP File Download coderanch.com
Hi, I am developing an web application in which I want to download the group files in the specified folder in the zip format. I written the pgm which ZIPs and download it. My webapplication server and the files also in the same server. So I can able to download that files easily. But what I want is, supposing my web ...
15. Extracting downloaded zip file through code? coderanch.com
16. downloading zip files coderanch.com
17. download to excel in a zip file coderanch.com
18. Zip and excel generated on the fly coderanch.com
You need to get in the habit to UseCodeTags. The code is unnecessarily hard to read as it is, reducing the likelihood that people will try to read and make sense of it. If you don't have enough memory you may have to do this on disk. Write the HTML to a file, and then compress that. That way you can ...
19. Exception while uploading a zip file on Linux OS coderanch.com
Hi All, I am getting an exception of java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method) java.io.FileOutputStream.write(FileOutputStream.java:260) com.aem.upload.ZipFileUploadServlet.processRequest(ZipFileUploadServlet.java:91) com.aem.upload.ZipFileUploadServlet.doPost(ZipFileUploadServlet.java:115) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802) org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:368) when I try uploading a ZIP file through my application running on Linux OS but the same is running fine on Windows OS (without any exception and uploading perfectly) kindly let me know where the code is wrong or I need to make some ...
20. editing xml and zip the file coderanch.com
21. unzip war files coderanch.com
22. How to zip a file? coderanch.com
23. zip file to client coderanch.com
24. How to send a Zip file to CLient coderanch.com
25. org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: java.util.zip.ZipExceptio coderanch.com
hi all, i am getting error when i try to search the details org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry size (expected 3159 but got 3178 bytes) org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jasper.TagLibCache.init(TagLibCache.java:106) org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jasper.TagLibCache.getLocation(TagLibCache.java:83) org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.getTldLocation(JspCompilationContext.java:530) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:419) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:476) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1426) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:133) org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:216) org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:103) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:167) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:306) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:286) org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:273) org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:566) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:316) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:336) org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803) org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96) root cause org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid entry size (expected 3159 but got 3178 bytes) org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jasper.TagLibCache.scanJar(TagLibCache.java:343) ...
26. End-of-central-directory signature not found during zip download coderanch.com
27. Apache Commons FileUpload with Zip Files coderanch.com
I am using the Apache FileUpload library to allow a user to upload a .zip file to my webpage. The trouble is, the library seems to store the files as items. To get around this I cast them as zip files and then used java.util.zipfile classes and methods. The program stores a .tmp file in the directory but I can tell ...
28. outputting zip file coderanch.com