1. What versions/flavors of WinZip can be opened by the gnu.java.util.zip.dll v.22.214.171.124? stackoverflow.com
Evaluating a third party data processing tool, I have bumped into a case where some WinZip files cause an exception:
2. Unzip files created with WinZIP with I18N file names? stackoverflow.com
People these days create their ZIP archives with WinZIP, which allows for internationalized (i.e. non-latin: cyrillic, greek, chinese, you name it) file names. Sadly, trying to unpack such file causes trouble: UNIX unzip ...
3. Zip file with password not opening stackoverflow.com
I have to create one new zip file and put the files into that.Once i put those files,i have to set password for the zip file. the code is running file.But ...
4. How can I read from a Winzip self-extracting (exe) zip file in Java? stackoverflow.com
Is there an existing method or will I need to manually parse and skip the exe block before passing the data to ZipInputStream?
5. Performing Winzip(not normal zip) through Java forums.oracle.com
Hello everyone, As my subject suggests, i want to perform a zip operation through Java, exactly in the same manner as how zip tools like Winzip or WinRar does it. I will explain the situation in more detail. I am creating an application which should transfer and store a particular file(".ini") in the ".zip" format to a Portable device. The device ...
6. How to unzip the password zip(Winzip) file forums.oracle.com
7. Problems opening zip archive with winzip forums.oracle.com