1. How to include restricted fileset in zip without creating an interim copy in ant stackoverflow.com
I have a fileset which contains a number of jars of which I only want a subset. I'm currently doing this:
2. Ant - Java - zipfileset - excluding a directory stackoverflow.com
I have an ant target for creating zip like this -
This basically creates archive
3. What files are excluded by default from Ant zip task? stackoverflow.com
I'm running an Ant zip task to zip the whole contents of a directory on Unix systems:
After the zip is created, and checking the ...
4. Problem With Zip Ant task forums.oracle.com
Hi All, I am trying to Zip the binary files and directories from my workspace. I wanted to include some of the directory inside Zipped folder. I tried including some empty folder ito Zipped folder But doesnt work. If i place some dummy file inside the folder and run Ant task to zip it then this folder appearing in the destination ...
5. Apache ant Making Tar file forums.oracle.com