1. Write a password protected Zip file in Java stackoverflow.com
I need to zip and password-protect a file. Is there a good (free) library for this? This needs to be opened by a third party, so the password protection needs to work ...
3. Read a passowrd protected zip file coderanch.com
The Java classes that read Zip files, e.g. ZipInputStream, do not support decrypting password-protected Zip files. I don't know of any publicly-available code in Java which will do this, either. But this functionality is straightforward to add yourself. The decryption algorithm needed is described in ftp://ftp.pkware.com/appnote.zip. You can subclass the existing Java classes to add support for decryption; you will also ...
4. create password protected zip file using java? coderanch.com
5. Password protected zip file coderanch.com
6. read pasowrd protected zip file in java coderanch.com
I'm trying to figure out a similar problem. I need to run view a remote log file from java. I was able to log on to the box manually and open the log file by giving username and password. But how do I provide username and password in java when opening the remote file: \\aRemoteWindowsBox\d$\aProject\logfile ......... FileReader inputFileReader = new FileReader(src_file); ...
7. Zip the file along with password protected coderanch.com
Hi Friends, Using the java.util.zip api we can zip the file.But the thing is I need to zip the file along with password protection. Could you please guide me on the same. Let me know is there any other API to do this or we can solve it using java api itself. Thanks & Regards, Prasath Thirumoorthy
8. How to unzip password protected zip file in java? coderanch.com
9. Can we create a Password Protected Zip file forums.oracle.com
10. Java library for creating password protected ZIP files. forums.oracle.com
Friends, I know this question has been posed in the past but I wanted to ask again in hopes that something has recently emerged into public knowledge. A current project requires passworded ZIP file creation and extraction and it needs to be platform indepentent. No DLL assisted code will suffice. We are looking for just a plain, pure Java library. Does ...