1. how to convert .java file to a .class file stackoverflow.com
can anyone tell me how I can convert a .java file into .class file with an executable bytecode. Thanks
2. Convert .class files to binary files? stackoverflow.com
When compiling a '.java' file it will create a new '.class' file, which is not a pure binary file. To run this file you need an interpreter called 'java'. Is there ...
3. How to convert a .java file to a .class file? stackoverflow.com
I am new to Java. I was given some
4. Parsing JSON to Java POJO's using GSON stackoverflow.com
I have a very straight forward issue here. I need to take JSON coming from the API and convert it to objects I created for them. This far, it will deserialize ...
5. problem when converting a .const file (c++) to .java class stackoverflow.com
I have a .const file, lets say abc.const (a cpp file). the contents of that file is, xyz :ullong:0x1000000000000000ULL yub :ullong:0x0100000000000000ULL .... .... now i ve a program to convert this file to .java class. But ...
6. convert class files to executable files coderanch.com
7. want to convert a bulk amount of .class files to .java files coderanch.com
hi , i want to convert a huge number[ 4000 ] of .class files into .java files , is there any tool or any way to do this at a time , please , reply me , if u know about it and guide me to solve this, bye,.... thanks in advance
Hi, I want to know how to convert a archive file[jar /war /ear] containing .class files to a folder whivh will contain only .java files ,i want to save this converted file in my pc . is there any tool which is capable to do this. let i explain my problem clearly : suppose i compiled some .java files in a ...
As per my understanding, you mean to ask how to convert class files to java files. If this is the query then the answer is that you unzip/untar the war/jar files to a folder and then use a decompiler to decompile the classes to java files. DJ Decompiler is one that I can suggest. However, there can be many available on ...
10. conversion of class file coderanch.com
11. converting back class file to Java file?? coderanch.com
12. How to convert java class file to exe file? coderanch.com
@Campbell Ritchie: hmm... true Making an educated guess, it does not seem like a wrapper (mini version of a jvm running your java code) I feel they are using C++ with native api or maybe converting java to c++ or something like that.... mostly i have heard, that it works fine without any penalty of memory (a guess again) I have ...
13. how to convert class file into exe forums.oracle.com
I have converted the class file to jar using jar cvf simplecalci.jar simplecalci.class. Now i don't know wat to do next since when i double click the jar.....windows shows the message Failed to load Main-class manifest attribute from c:\users\raghu\simplecalculator\build\classes\simplecalculator\simplecalci.jar I am using netbeans and i have JRE 5 as well as JRE 6 installed. I don't knw wat to do. can ...
14. Convert .class file to .java forums.oracle.com
16. Convert java class file to exe file forums.oracle.com
How to create exe file from java source code . For example we have a swing based application . It is running properly from console by "java main classname" command. I want to convert this to a executable file.This will run automatically just clicking on icon .Pls anybody help me Thanking you.