1. What libs can I use to bind POJOs to external files for TDD without much overhead? stackoverflow.com
I need a way to bind POJO objects to an external entity, that could be XML, YAML, structured text or anything easy to write and maintain in order to create Mock ...
2. Scripting java : import a class from an external file stackoverflow.com
I want to import a class that I already write in an external folder,
for example :
3. Nested/Inner class in external file stackoverflow.com
I have a class
Both classes are very ...
4. Exporting Myclass.class bindings to an external file. coderanch.com
Hi! I am using Google Guice to create dependency injections between Test classes and actual implementations like this:
5. How to Lookup an External File in Java Class coderanch.com
Hi all, How to lookup an external file say (.txt, .wav etc) with in java code, basically using file handling system. Instead of hardcoding the direct system drive path (specific to just host), how can we make this work anywhere by just deploying WAR file. File aFile = new File ("D:\Test\MyFirst.txt"); How to lookup such files. Please do reply if any ...
6. Is it possible to use an external program to run a .class file? java-forums.org
Im trying to run my program from startup, but Im having trouble converting it into a jar. I was wondering if there was an external program that could 'compile/run' my program in a window, instead of having to open my editor (JCreator LE) and compile it to use it. Any Suggestions, or help would be greatly appreciated :), and advice on ...
7. running external class file forums.oracle.com
Hello, i am trying to add an external junit 4 class (no source, just the class file) to my project. I add an external Class folder from the Project/Properties/Libraries window. When i run the class it complains that it cant find any of the classes in the rest of the project. am i missing anything here. Note if i add the ...