1. Can I execute multiple instances of a Java class file? stackoverflow.com
I am thinking of executing multiple instances of same java binary (a socket application) with different configuration files (As a command line parameter). Does the JVM correctly handles this situation? In ...
2. Java: Why method type in .class file contains return type, not only signature? stackoverflow.com
There is a "NameAndType" structure in the constants pool in .class file. It is used for dynamic binding. All methods that class can "export" described as "signature + return type". Like
"getVector()Ljava/util/Vector;"That breakes ...
3. If I compiled a java file in the newest JDK, would an older JVM be able to run the .class files? stackoverflow.com
Does the bytecode depend on the version of the java it was created with? I hope the question is clear. Thanks.
4. Can a .class file generated using a 32 bit java compiler be used on a 64 bit system with 64 bit JVM? stackoverflow.com
Can a .class file generated using a 32 bit java compiler be used on a 64 bit system with 64 bit JVM?
5. How can I trace through a JVM program given only the class files? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to trace through a program given only the class files (not the debug version of the class files)?
6. Was there ever a declarative formal specification of the Java class file format? stackoverflow.com
I recall seeing something in Datalog, or was it Prolog, but cannot find it now. Was it discontinued?
7. will the Jvm load a class file twice? stackoverflow.com
Suppose i have a file called A.java, when i compile it it makes a A.class now assume that i have opened two command prompts and at a time i'm hitting the ...
8. How to access and read JVMs class file members? stackoverflow.com
I'm not very familiar with JVM and I have an assignment involving the Class file. Write a java program that when run as
it will ...
9. Is it possible to serialize a java class object to a class file? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to reverse engineer a java class that is loaded by custom class loader. I tried to store the binary content, and later tried to decompile, but decompiler complained it ...
10. Package-private class within a .java file - why is it accessible? stackoverflow.com
Consider the following code, where the
11. How to generate .class files? stackoverflow.com
I would like to write a compiler for a toy-language for Java. I would like to generate runnable .class files. I was wondering what is the best library or tool available ...
12. How to run two class files in two different JVM? coderanch.com
It is possible the way I described it. If this is in a servlet context, you will need to have two instances of Tomcat (or whatever your servlet engine is) running, which implies that the two servlets will be accessible under different ports. What is the actual purpose of running two different JVMs? Might it be sufficient to use different ClassLoaders ...
13. How does JVM detect updated class files ?? coderanch.com
I unzipped 'rt.jar' and updated the ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException class file to display new message instead of the original... then I replaced the original class file with the new one in 'rt.jar'.... but when I try to execute this class it gives me the message "updated class file executed"... now my question is how does JVM detect that the class file has been ...
14. .class file to *.exe? AND JVM for SOLARIS? coderanch.com
And we are back to the same question. WHY do you want to have and exe file. There is no intrinsic benefit to that. You are forcing the answer in your question. Are you actually asking "how can I invoke a java application from an icon" or something similar. Because that is a HUGELY different question. The easiest way is NOT ...
15. class file not running on jvm coderanch.com
The class is not in the current directory and your class path does not include the directory that it is in. Java's class path is similar to the execution PATH used for programs on both UNIX and MS-Windows, but it can be set either as an environment variable or on the command line.
16. Transfer POJO from JVM to .net coderanch.com
17. Generating .class file for JVM coderanch.com
Hello Everybody, I am working on a project that requires me to generate a java ".class" file on the go that can be later on compiled on the JVM. After learning and working with MSIL (Microsoft IL) which is also a stack based intermediate programming language, the following are the problems I am facing : 1. As compared to the IL ...
18. Loading a simple class file on JVM startup coderanch.com
19. How does a JVM convert a java File into a Class File? coderanch.com
Thank you very much Campbell & David. I went through the materials & will i have joined a long ago to this site but couldn't continue. Now onwards i hope i'll be here definitely with as much help and support from you guys & hope to do the Same to others. Once again thank you very much Ranchers.I am going to ...
20. Loading new class files when they are not available when the JVM starts forums.oracle.com
Simple Question Is it possible to load class if it was not compiled when the original JVM was launched? More Detailed Question Our build system is getting a slight tweak with a new test runner. After our build system compiles the file, I would like to be able to load the files that have just been compiled. Our build system runs ...