1. Does close ever throw an IOException? stackoverflow.com
After providing some answers here, and reading some comments, it would seem that, in practice IOException is never thrown on close for file I/O. Are there any cases in which calling close ...
2. Have you ever seen a Java File close() throw an exception? stackoverflow.com
Has anyone ever seen an exception thrown when calling close method on any closable object?
3. How to properly handle an IOException from close() stackoverflow.com
The Java I/O classes
4. Java Class error : java.io.IOException: The pipe is being closed stackoverflow.com
We are intermittently getting "java.io.IOException: The pipe is being closed" with below code. There is very intermittent in nature. Any advice? I tried to replicate this and when i disconnect ...
5. java.io.IOException: The pipe is being closed stackoverflow.com
We are getting below error message. Here with java code and we are using this class from TOMCAT. Here with tomcat code from SiebSrvrmgrSessionForRunEIM.java along with line number.
6. error: "unreachable statement in File.close();" bytes.com
7. PrintWrite close() does not catches Exception coderanch.com
Hi,I am trying to write text to a file. Initially, i was using BufferedWriter, but that however was writing all lines in one line. Now i changed it to PrintWriter to write using println(line) method. When i calling close() method it does not catches an IOException. API also says that it does catches. Can i leave without - i am not ...