1. What are the possible exception occurs during copying file? stackoverflow.com
My program has to copy file from one folder to another folder. I have used InputStream and OutputStream to do he same. The file size is about 5GB. what are all ...
2. XStream fromXML() exception stackoverflow.com
I am trying to deserialize a string in Java using the XStream package. The XStream package can serialize my class fine. I get the XML (cannot change format of XML) from ...
3. Java redirect exception to file stackoverflow.com
I want to redirect FULL output of my program to a file (including Exceptions) in bash. I can't change content of class. I run it like that:
4. download file exception handling stackoverflow.com
In my application I download several critical files from a server, and I want to write some code that handles the case where the a file download didn't complete for ...
5. Is there a file diff tool that allows for exceptions? stackoverflow.com
We currently use Beyond Compare 3.0 and I am quite pleased with it. However, it would be great if I could easily specify an exclusion for a specific one-time case. This ...
6. Java equivalent of C# 'using' statement stackoverflow.com
I'm transitioning from C# to java, so please bear with me... When reading a file in C#, you simply wrap it all in a big 'using' block, so that if you have ...
7. Checked exceptions and File.exists() in Java stackoverflow.com
I have primarily a C# background (and am very much a newbie) so forgive me if my assumptions based on this are the problem. Simply put, one of the features in a ...
8. Exception is printed twice stackoverflow.com
9. How to download file and correctly handle exceptions? stackoverflow.com
My method for downloading file. It's a bit simplified, I removed the third argument - DownloadListener, which I use to inform the caller about dowonload progress.
10. java file handling and exceptions stackoverflow.com
The standard way of handling file reading and writing in java goes something like this:
11. FileUpload thows exception - help stackoverflow.com
I am writing a simple FileUpload code but as I run it I alway get a long exception ... ...
root cause java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/io/output/DeferredFileOutputStream... I watched the FileUpload lib jars ...
12. Java: printing to file when you can't use "throw exception" stackoverflow.com
I have a class for threads (implements runnable). I want to be able to print text to a file inside the method "run", but I can't add "throws IOException" because run() ...
13. MyBatis exception from generated file stackoverflow.com
I used MyBatis Generator 1.3.1 to create a Mapper.xml file. When MyBatis parses the Mapper file, it throws a BuilderException:
14. When to add a precondition and when to (only) throw an exception? stackoverflow.com
I am learning about preconditions and when to use them. I have been told that the precondition
does not suit in the following code:
15. Java IO Exception - Selenium GRID stackoverflow.com
I am new to Grid. I am able to start the Hub and a couple of RC servers, but when I am trying to run my test case, I am getting ...
16. Handling IO exceptions in Java stackoverflow.com
Basically, I want to open a file, read some bytes, and then close the file. This is what I came up with:
17. Why do i get this exception? stackoverflow.com
I don't get the reason why do i obtain the following exceptions :
when i try ...
18. How do I call method if exception thrown? stackoverflow.com
I have a method called readinFile and if the user enters a wrong file instead of exiting I wanted to call the method readinFile again inside the readinFile method I ask ...
19. I keep getting a "ArrayIndexOutOfBounds" Exception when using String.split stackoverflow.com
I am writing this class for another program and I keep getting an Array out of bounds exception when I am splitting the string str.
20. JDOM Premature end of file exceptions? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to read all CDATA associated to a child node and sto