1. Download remote jar files and monitor the download progress stackoverflow.com
I'm new to Java (I come from an ActionScript background) and I'd like to know if there's a way to download and monitor the download progress of remote jar files inside ...
2. Jad file download link for my website stackoverflow.com
I am putting up a small website via webs.com for me and my friends that could also be accessible via wap, i.e. mobile internet, and I want to add links to ...
3. JNLPException while downloading .jar file coderanch.com
4. Jar file downloads with RM extenstion coderanch.com
I have a question regarding the download of jar file into cache using webstart. When it downloads a jar file called xyz.jar, I am getting two jars RMxyz.jar and RTxyz.jar. What does RM and RT stands for? Also do I always get the same prefixes whenever I download the application? Where do I get more information on this? Thanks in advance. ...
5. Jar file download status coderanch.com
I have merged all the class files(and images) into a single JAR file. This JAR file is loaded into client's PC via a start-up HTML file using the APPLET/ARCHIVE tag. The start-up HTML file looks like this:
6. Filter problem - jar file not downloading coderanch.com
My team and I are running into an interesting problem that I was hoping someone might have some insight on solving. We are using a filter in our Web App that is mapped to all requests:
7. downloading jar files to client machine coderanch.com
8. Download remote jar file using java coderanch.com
Hi, I want to write a java program to download remote jar file. Any one please help me to proceed further. Btw, I tried using the below API. but when I open a jar file its not opening. URL url = new URL("http:\\.....jar"); InputStream in=url.openStream (); Read as byte array and save into another file using output stream.
9. Downloading a jar file coderanch.com
You click on a link to it. I mean really -- what does your question have to do with the deployment descriptor? And what does it have to do with context parameters? Your question is all over the place and it's hard to know what you are asking. My advice is to sit back, organize your thoughts, and ask the question ...
10. Where to download i18n.jar file? coderanch.com
Hi Friends, I am developing a swing application, for which I need to use Language translation. I searched a lot about Internationalization and used ResourceBundle class and properties file to build the Language translation. But I used Google Language translator for creating the properties file, but it is not that much perfect. So I need to create use i18N for this ...
11. Are there any downloads jars that contain both the class an java files coderanch.com
I ham using JavaMail javax.mail.Transport getting this exception : MIME part of type "multipart/*;charset=UTF-8" contains object of type java.lang.String instead of MimeMultipart What I would like to do is to debug into the Transport code. But while there are plenty of jars with the class there are none with the java source code.
12. download a jar file forums.oracle.com
I looked inside a JRE I have and I didnt find a jar file for java io. I am working with jaspersoft and I am getting this error: FileInputStream cannot be resolved to a type. Since it is possible to add jar files, I thought that adding java io would solve the problem
13. where to download org.w3c.dom.* .jar file forums.oracle.com
14. Automated Jar file download forums.oracle.com
Hi, thanks for the reply.. sorry may be question was not very clear Java Web Start Java Web Start is a helper application that gets associated with a Web browser. When a user clicks on a link that points to a special launch file (JNLP file), it causes the browser to launch Java Web Start. Java web Start requires user click ...
15. How do i find and download jar files? forums.oracle.com
16. Where to download java jar file with org.apache.xml.serialize.OutputFormat? forums.oracle.com
So, to clear things up, there is no org.apache.xml.serialize.OutputFormat.JAR OutputFormat is a class. As I said in my previous post if you go at the xerces project home page ([here|http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-j/]) you will find a compiled version of xerces [here - direct link -> (fool proof)|http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xerces-j/Xerces-J-bin.1.4.4.zip]. If you extract the archive you will find a compiled jar called xerces.jar. Open that one ...
17. Where is the jar file stored when downloading the applet? forums.oracle.com
18. Where is the jar file stored when downloading the applet? forums.oracle.com
19. jar files download problems in Java Webstart with JRE 1.6 forums.oracle.com
We have encountered a few problems in Java Webstart with JRE 1.6 In JRE 1.5, the jar files are getting downloaded onto the client machine with it's original names. Example : Server File Name : acm.jar Client File Name : RMacm.jar But in JRE 1.6, the jar files are getting downloaded with improper file names. Example : Server File Name : ...
20. download jar file to web browser forums.oracle.com
21. Download java.nio.file jar forums.oracle.com
Hello, I am working under a projet that concerns the use of the fie system . I read a while ago the documentation of file handling and searched to download the jar file java.nio.file.* Could u guide me where i could find this jar file to be implemented in my projet Regards, Diana
22. How can I get download statistic for Jar file ? forums.oracle.com
I will be more detailed here. I have a pure HTML page with a link, which calls java script funtion which invokes JNLP to lauch/download a JAR (Java Archive) file in my project. The management team of our company wants to know how many times the .jar file was downloaded. I tried few analytics tool but it doesnt show .jar file ...