1. What is the smallest, legal zip/jar file? stackoverflow.com
I hate generating an exception for things that I can simply test with an if statement. I know that a zero length zip/jar will trigger an exception if you try ...
2. Updating .class file in a jar throws exception stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to port a wikimedia plugin to run on OpenVMS and needed to alter a class. I'm trying to update the .class file in the jar using
3. i put the xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar into path and it says another exception while reading .xslx file using apache poi stackoverflow.com
i put the xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar into path and it says another exception while reading .xslx file using apache poi. please help me....
4. My executable jar file cannot run due to null point exception stackoverflow.com
I am trying to pack my project into runable jar file , and i got this error:
6. file not found exception in jar stackoverflow.com
but when I run my jar as follows:
7. Loading Library files From JAR file stackoverflow.com
I am trying to load a DLL using
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Documents and Settings\dvargo\Local Settings\Temp\jmacm.dll: Can't load this .dll (machine code=0x0) on a ...
8. Problem running pdf2text jar. File not found exception stackoverflow.com
I have been trying to run the pdf2text tool provided by apache. I initially got the 'failed to load main-class manifest attribute' error. So I modified the manifest file in the ...
9. File Not found exception in opening a jar file after i make the jar file using command line arguments stackoverflow.com
The problem statement: I have a J2ME app and i have a separate struts program running. The program automatically changes the source of the J2ME app an then builds it, pre-verify it, ...
10. corrupted jar file exception. coderanch.com
Hi, Our application uses Webstart to launch applet. Application throwing "Corrupted jar xxx.jar file and unable to launch application" exception when we use 'HTTPS' protocol and resources are secured (URL restricted - form based authentication (cookies)). It is working with 'HTTP' and resources are secured (URL restricted - form based authentication (cookies)). It is also working with 'HTTPS' when no URL ...
11. Manifest - JAR file - Exception coderanch.com
I created a manifest file for javabean and I am trying to include it in the jar with the jar option (m), but I am getting the following Exception. Some one please help me. D:\vishnu\java\corejava>jar cfm ch.jar c1.mft java.io.IOException: invalid header field at java.util.jar.Attributes.read(Attributes.java:387) at java.util.jar.Manifest.read(Manifest.java:167) at java.util.jar.Manifest.
12. Exception while creating jar file coderanch.com
Hi All, I am getting file not found exception while I am jar file. Below I am putting , wht I am getting while creating the jar file. jar cvfm 800PBXMAIN.jar -C Manifest.txt \ main \ Where Manifest.txt is the manually created manifest file and main is the package name containing the class file having the main class. both the main ...
13. Exception while creating a Jar file coderanch.com
14. JAR file class not found exception coderanch.com
Hey all, first post. I'm relatively competent with Java, having tinkered with it a bit here and there over the years. I'm developing a simple GUI application to connect to and query our internal database (MySQL via JDBC). All this works fine. The problem I have is with the JAR I've created to distribute the application. It always fails with a ...
15. Exception Thrown when i try to run a jar file coderanch.com
Something tells me you tried "java C:\OptCon.jar". This will treat "C:\OptCon.jar" as a class name, not a JAR file. Try "java -h" and see what options you have. Hint: what you need is mentioned all the way at the top. Don't forget to add a Main-Class in your JAR file's manifest file (if you've created it yourself).
16. which jar file is required to remove the below exception dbforums.com
17. Fatal Exception occurred when trying to execute a JAR file forums.oracle.com
Hi, I have compiled my project in a jar file with the purpose of having an 'almost' executable file that would run with a simple double click. When running this file from the netbeans directory, it works fine, but if I move this jar file to, say, my desktop, then I get an error: Fatal Exception occurred. Program will exit. Is ...
18. .JAR file not starting (FileNotFound Exception) forums.oracle.com
Hi I'm trying to find out why my jar file won't work. My program compiles and works ok when launched from BlueJ. It is a game and it makes use a several images. If I compress it to create a jar (including all the used libraries, the source code and selecting the class with the main method) and then i click ...
19. Exception when Running Jar File forums.oracle.com
Hello, I have downloaded a jar file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/sarf/ It's an Arabic Morphology System, The program run successfully but when I try to use the User Interface by entering an input and clicking on the main button, I get the following Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\db\trilateral\augmented\?.xml (The system canno t find the file specified) at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at java.io.FileInputStream.