1. how to find text in jar file which is in war file? stackoverflow.com
is there a way to grep(find) the text in a particular file, which is in *.jar and this *.jar is in *.war?
2. what jar's should Web Component WEB-INF LIB should contain in a war file stackoverflow.com
is web-inf/lib should contain only application specific jar's or deployment environment specific jar's also as per J2EE standards. Note : war file is not making use of any deployment environment specific functionality ...
3. Checking for corrupt war file after mvn install stackoverflow.com
Is there a maven command that will verify that a WAR file is valid and not corrupt? Or is there some other program or technique to validate zip files? I'm ...
4. Is there a quick way to delete a file from a Jar / war without having to extract the jar and recreate it? stackoverflow.com
So I need to remove a file from a jar / war file. I was hoping there was something like "jar -d myjar.jar file_I_donot_need.txt" But right now the only way I can ...
5. Is there are way to patch jar files? stackoverflow.com
Suppose I sent a large jar or war file to someone. Could I lately just change one small section and send that to him? Suppose I just changed one ...
6. How to read a war/jar file which does not have manifest stackoverflow.com
I have a war file which does not contains manifest not even
7. Jar got copied twice while creating war file from ANT stackoverflow.com
8. Packaging JAR file in WAR file stackoverflow.com
I have a series of dependent Java projects. I'd like to package them together into a single JAR file to be used in my WAR file. These projects depend on a ...
9. How to link class with jar file in the war? (Java) stackoverflow.com
I have war file. It contains the following files:
Applet1 class imports
10. How to extract .war files in java? ZIP vs JAR stackoverflow.com
I have a web program where I want the user to be able to import a .war file and I can extract certain files out of the .war file. I ...
11. How to Extracting a *.war via "jar -xf" to another directory coderanch.com
Hello I'm have the following: cd /home/temp/ ls diego.war(a war file called diego) diego(a directory called diego) If i do the following: jar -xf diego.war It will extract its contents into /home/temp...however I want it in /home/temp/diego. How can i extract the contents not in the current dir but one of my choosing? UNIX....I'm doing this via rpm spec file. Thanks ...
12. Adding a properties file to Jar or War coderanch.com
sure. This example is gathering jdbc data from a properties file. Although, storing database users and passswords inside the jar may be a security concern. anyway... Lets say you have a package called com.my.test.properties. and in that package, you have a file called jdbc.propreties in my jdbc.properties file, I have a line that looks like this: JDBC_DRIVER=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver From any other class ...
13. difference between .jar and .war files coderanch.com
14. difference between jar and war file coderanch.com
15. error while using jar -tvf file.war coderanch.com
You get this error because the WAR file you're trying to look at (BootstrapWAR.war) is not in the current directory. On which operating system is this? Note that some operating systems (such as Linux or Unix) are case-sensitive. By the way "tvf" does not extract the war - it only lists the files in the war. To extract it, use "xvf". ...
16. How to make our application war and jar file coderanch.com
17. if I do not understand how to compile&deploy *.war & *.jar files, I may use forums.oracle.com
Basically whatever I may do with "JavaBeans", "Servlets" etc (.java files) , I may also do it the same with JSPs(JSP STANDARD TAG LIBRARY etc tags), so if I *do not understand how to compile&deploy .war & .jar files , I may use instead the latter way ? yes correct / false
18. why do we need to have a war or jar file forums.oracle.com
19. 3rd Party Libraries for JAR and WAR files forums.oracle.com
Hi, I was just wondering whether it is possible to put a JAR files external 3rd Party Libraries within the JAR file itself in the same way we do this for WAR files! That is in a WAR file we put all 3rd party libraries in the lib folder and then the application server goes searching for these libraries there. Is ...