1. SerialVersionUID with "private static final long" still gets InvalidClassException stackoverflow.com
I have compiled and jarred the various projects in my Java application, generating serialVersionUIDs automatically through Eclipse for all my classes derived from Serializable. I read the answers to this
2. Why do i get an InvalidClassException 'no valid constructor' when inherit from an abstract Serializable? stackoverflow.com
here's the code (simplified):
3. java.io.InvalidClassException: stackoverflow.com
InvalidClassException: local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -196410440475012755, local class serialVersionUID = -6675950253085108747I struct with the InvalidClassException in the following scenario. Here my EAR is installed in 4 Websphere ...
4. How to determine which class causes the "java.io.InvalidClassException" - "local class incompatible"? stackoverflow.com
How to determine which serializable class causes above exception. I tried to read the stack trace, but it is not clear for me... I'm not familiar with the project very well. Thank you!
5. InvalidClassException while Retrieving the serialized object coderanch.com
Hello an welcome to JavaRanch. First of all, please make sure to read the Official policy on registered names. Secondly, please make sure to choose the right sub-forum for your question. Your chances to find someone to answer your questions will significantly increase Back to your question: It seems like the serialized Object defines another serial version id as the class ...
6. Error in serialization java.io.InvalidClassException: coderanch.com
Hi, I recently came across this error and was dumbstruck by it. I am posting the statck trace. The error was resolved by setting serialVersionUID to some default value, however i am still unsure about why the error arose and its actual best solution. ] Exception in method deserializeStream [[ java.io.InvalidClassException: com.org.object.SomeDataClass; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 6017853943264163411, local ...