1. Does Java Serialization work for cyclic references? stackoverflow.com
For example: Object A contains Object B that contains Object C that contains Object A. Will Object A serialize properly? Comment #9 here indicates that it does not work . In ...
2. Java: XML serialization of references stackoverflow.com
I am writing a game which has a set of rules which should be loaded or saved from/to an XML file. I have a UnitType class which can serialize and deserialize itself. ...
3. Java: Serialization: How to store only a reference, not the content stackoverflow.com
I'm creating an undo-redo mechanism. To achieve this, I'm using Serialization. Recording the current state by writing it to a
4. Serialization of references coderanch.com
5. what is handle and first reference in serialization coderanch.com
Say you had two objects a and b. a has a variable that refers to b and b has a variable that refers to a. When you serialize a the object stream drills down and serializes b. While doing that it finds a reference to a. If it tried to serialize a from scratch again it would be in an endless ...
6. Serialization -- reference variables coderanch.com