2. Why is it necessary to use a marker interface to serialize an object? stackoverflow.com
Why can't just avoid this if I want all objects in my app to be serializable ? Update: I know that some class cannot be serialized like thread but the java system ...
3. Has the design of marker interfaces like Java's Serializable or Cloneable evolved in C#? stackoverflow.com
4. Serializable marker interface coderanch.com
Your question is not very clear (is your space-bar broken?!), but I suspect it does not belong in Advanced forum. Are you just asking how to create a marker interface? If so, that's just a question of creating an interface with no members. Identifying whether an object supports a marker interface is a trivial application of "instanceof" operator. It sounds as ...
5. Serializable marker interface coderanch.com
6. why serializable interface called as marker interface coderanch.com