1. Serialization of Method object in Java is possible? stackoverflow.com
I'm getting this error when I try to serialize a Method object.
2. In java how do I serialize a class that is not marked Serializable? stackoverflow.com
There is a specific class in a third party library that I want to serialize. How would I go about doing this? I'm assuming I will have to write ...
3. Is it possible in java to create 'blank' instance of class without no-arg constructor using reflection? stackoverflow.com
I have a class which has not default constructor. And I need a way to get 'blank' instance of this class. 'blank' means that after instantiation all class fields should has ...
4. Java Serializing Methods stackoverflow.com
It is possible to serialize a method? Because when I look at the documentation the Method class does not implements Serializable. So are there any alternatives?
5. Java serialization of transient fields stackoverflow.com
I am reading Thinking in Java 4th Edition.
There described a strange workaround for serialization of
7. Why can't Constructors objects be serialized in Java? stackoverflow.com
I have a class that implements
8. Does Java have a method to inspect object type? stackoverflow.com
9. Casting objects via reflection in Java stackoverflow.com
I am writing a deserializer method, which looks like so:
So basically I will be passed in a result array of data which is ...