1. Reading data from UTF-8 text file and tokenize stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to read UTF-8 from a text file and do some tokenization, but I'm having issues with the encoding:
2. Java Text File Encoding stackoverflow.com
I have a text file and it can be ANSI (with ISO-8859-2 charset), UTF-8, UCS-2 Big or Little Endian. Is there any way to detect the encoding of the file to read ...
3. Converting a txt File from ANSI to UTF-8 programaticaly stackoverflow.com
Hey Everyone , I need your help here please. I'm working on a java application that convert data from a txt file into the database , The problem is that the file ...
4. Read file path from utf-8 text file? stackoverflow.com
I have a UTF-8 text file "example.txt" that contains: c:/temp/file.txt I read the file content using this method:
5. How to Identify the Encoding for a Text File stackoverflow.com
Someone suggested a HEX editor which I downloaded and ran. However looking at these lovely groups of numbers and letters I still don't know what encoding it is in. The guy who ...
6. How to determine Text File Encoding coderanch.com
7. encoding problem saving content of a html page(in turkish) as text file forums.oracle.com
I am studying on a project about blogs classification in turkish. I have managed to parse HTML and get the content of blog. But i need some help besacuse When i write the content of blog to screen or file, i see some chacters( Turkish caracters ) is corrupted. I think it is caused by encoding system. But i dont know ...
8. How to get a text file encoding through java program? forums.oracle.com
Hi All, My file eg. test.txt is saved on my desktop with the encoding 'ANSI'. Now if I want to upload the same file through a jsp, Can I know the Encoding Type of incoming text file through Java Code? We are using struts technology. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thx.
9. Reading text files without specifying the encoding? forums.oracle.com
I have looked everywhere for a solution, but I can't find one. The problem is that I'm using codes that everybody is using, but for some reason, my codes aren't working. I want to be able to open up text files in Java without having to specify the encoding for the files that I'm going read, because I have no idea ...
10. Writing text file that uses UTF8 encoding forums.oracle.com
11. how to get a text file's encoding? forums.oracle.com
12. Text file encoding problems... forums.oracle.com
I have a real prob. I read a txt file DETAILx.TXT (replace x by any number) using jakarta commonIO.FileUtils without problems. I put all datas in a String and copy the String to a unique DETAIL.TXT (Merging txt file to make a big one). I try first with encoding "ISO-8859-1" and tried after with "windows-1252". When i open the DETAIL.TXT file ...