1. Spring AOP with Struts2 Action stackoverflow.com
I tried to apply AOP to Struts2 action classes. My configurations are:
2. Struts Action classes with Spring and AOP forum.springsource.org
hello all, i have integrated Struts with Spring by using DelegatingActionProxy for my Action classes. I have written a generic Logger Advisor that logs method calls etc.., but i don't know ...
3. Issue to have AOP work with Struts actions in Spring forum.springsource.org
Issue to have AOP work with Struts actions in Spring Hello, I'm facing the following issue when trying to perform AOP with Struts actions. I have integrated Spring into an existing ...
4. schema aop spring 2 struts actions forum.springsource.org
May 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM #1 wwsmithms View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date May 2007 Posts 6 schema aop spring 2 struts actions I am trying ...
5. AOP working with struts action, but not working with DispatchAction forum.springsource.org
AOP working with struts action, but not working with DispatchAction After many coffees, I think that Ive found what is happenning to Spring AOP when working with my struts actions classes. ...
6. Spring AOP & Struts Actions forum.springsource.org
Spring AOP & Struts Actions Hi, I would like to advise some methods of my Struts actions with Spring AOP. I'm using the org.springframework.web.struts.DelegatingTilesRequ estProcessor as Struts controller. The problem is ...
7. Spring In Action 2nd Ed AOP example...help!! forum.springsource.org
Spring In Action 2nd Ed AOP example...help!! This example isn't working for me. I typed it in exactly how it is in the book: Code:
8. Spring AOP and Struts Action forum.springsource.org
I'm trying to use the annotation method (@Aspect) to create an aspect that will intercept a method in my Struts Action. How do I do that?
9. AspectJ AOP and Struts Action forum.springsource.org
AspectJ AOP and Struts Action I'm trying to create aspect (advice) that will intersect a Struts Action class method. I've tried EVERYTHING and NOTHING works. Here's my struts-config.xml fragment: Code:
10. AOP Proxy for Struts Action.execute(...) methods forum.springsource.org
Thanks for your response. I had seen the link you have included in your response earlier. However, I have a problem taking that approach. I have a large and existing Struts ...
11. Book Review:AspectJ in Action: Enterprise AOP with Spring Applications forum.springsource.org
12. AOP + struts2 + redirect-action forum.springsource.org
I am trying to implement logger using aop aspects. It is working well in most of the cases, But throwing a classcastException in case of redirect-action in struts. Ex: request comes ...
13. AOP for Struts2 Actions forum.springsource.org
AOP for Struts2 Actions Dear All, I have tried several things so that my struts actions are intercepted by spring AOP, but could not succeed. I get a error saying can't ...
14. How to use Spring 2.5 AOP inside Struts 2.1 Action classes. forum.springsource.org
Hi Everyone, How Can we use Spring 2.5 AOP features inside our Struts 2.1 Action classes. i am using following versions of Struts & Spring : Spring 2.5 Struts 2.1 Hibernate ...
15. How to apply Spring AOP to Struts2 Action? forum.springsource.org
16. Spring AOP with Struts2 Action forum.springsource.org
Spring AOP with Struts2 Action Hi all, I tried to apply AOP to Struts2 action classes. My configurations are: Code: