1. Eclipse: How to convert a web project into an AspectJ project and weave and run it using the AJDT plug in? stackoverflow.com
What I want to do:
2. Eclipse debugging / step into method skipping AOP wiring stackoverflow.com
I'm debugging a SpringSource application in Eclipse 3.5 that makes heavy use of AOP to wire up the components. If I want to step into a method of a class ...
3. Configuring SpringSource Tool Suite wth AspectJ stackoverflow.com
How can I configure the SpringSource Tool Suite(ver 2.3.0) Spring project to accept
4. Springsource Tool Suite unable to find sites stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to configure SpringSource Tool Suite 2.7.1.RELEASE
If I try to install a plugin,
5. a very simple aop in spring 3 doesn't work stackoverflow.com
when i want to run a realy simple aop in spring 3 i get exception
6. Spring Data Graph and Eclipse stackoverflow.com
Spent 2 days trying to understand how to enable Eclipse work with Spring Data Graph, have no idea yet. The code is like this:
7. Let eclipse use maven to compile/weave my code stackoverflow.com
I am using compile time weaving with aspectj to weave in Spring's transactional code so I can use
8. Is there a way to see in the editor, if a class is into any one of the point-cuts using annotations? stackoverflow.com
Is there a plugin or editor feature, to see if any of the methods in the class belong to a particular point-cut.
9. AOP problems with spring + eclipse forum.springsource.org
AOP problems with spring + eclipse I'm working on an rich client built on the top of eclipse RCP. I have a very simple beans.xml with only one bean: Code:
10. @AspectJ based Aspect working in Eclipse's JUnit runner, but not in Maven 1 forum.springsource.org
@AspectJ based Aspect working in Eclipse's JUnit runner, but not in Maven 1 Hello all, I encounter a heavy problem with my JUnit 3 tests for my Apring-AOP based project. I ...
11. Eclipse Product Export with AspectJ task breaks with separate target platform forum.springsource.org
Eclipse Product Export with AspectJ task breaks with separate target platform Hi, There seems to be a glitch in the "Export Product with AspectJ" task: it breaks when your target platform ...
12. Aspect J in Eclipse forum.springsource.org
Hi Guys, I am trying to get my aspect J namespace working in eclipse in my applicationContext.xml but the namespace is not recognised? Is the following correct? Code:
13. Enabling AspectJ in Eclipse?? forum.springsource.org
Enabling AspectJ in Eclipse?? Hi, Under Eclipse project context menu, I have "AspectJ Build" and "AspectJ Compiler" if it is an untouched Roo project (i.e. directly brought in to Eclipse with ...