1. Is SPRING.Net the best framework for Aspect Oriented Programming(AOP)? stackoverflow.com
Please give me the advantages and disadvantages of using the particular framework. Can give me examples of successes where you have used AOP in you .net applications?
2. Can Spring.Net function as PostSharp? stackoverflow.com
A few months back I've discovered PostSharp, and for a time, it was good. But then legal came back with an answer saying that they don't like the licence of the old ...
3. How is Spring.net for aspect oriented programming or do u recommend any other? stackoverflow.com
I wanted to select a Framework for writing crosscutting functionality in my project. like logging etc. And I thought to use Aspect oriented programming. I found Spring.net after R&D. Can u ...
4. Spring AOP Limitation when advised method calls methods on target stackoverflow.com
My use case is to log every method call on an object.
After adding a method interceptor on the target object, I call the method
5. Spring.net AOP seems to interfere with WPF Databinding stackoverflow.com
I have updated my project with the Spring.net Dependency Injection Framwork. Then I continued with integrating AOP to enable a simple logging/trace mechanism. I had some problems with a circular dependendy ...
6. Spring AOP + MVVM Foundation + PropertyChanged stackoverflow.com
I'm using Spring.Net 1.3.1 alongside MVVM Foundation to apply cross-cutting to my viewmodels. I've noticed that if I assign a property changed handler before the object is converted to a proxy ...
7. Spring.net Logging Example using aop stackoverflow.com
I'm learning Spring.Net and am trying something simple, which is not working. I want to log any method calls decorated with