1. What does
3. tx:annotation-driven and tx:advice together forum.springsource.org
tx:annotation-driven and tx:advice together Hi, I'd like Spring to understand EJB @TransactionAttribute annotations and fallback to default REQUIRED propagation behaviour if no such annotation is present. I thought I could solve ...
4. sts 2.6 + 3.1M1 +
5. complete XML for mimicing annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
complete XML for mimicing annotation-driven I found the following XML code listing by Keith Donald in Jira-6306 and I wonder if this a complete listing of what
6. Code counterpart of "
7. no declaration can be found for element 'tx:annotation-driven' forum.springsource.org
no declaration can be found for element 'tx:annotation-driven' hi, i try to configure JSF+Spring+hibernate and i'm tying to run a test but when i use this "tx:annotation-driven" on my application-context.xml file,i ...
8. No declaration can be found for element 'tx:annotation-driven'. forum.springsource.org
No declaration can be found for element 'tx:annotation-driven'. Hi, I've got problem with tx:annotation-driven. I've already searched through this forum and stackoverflow. log: http://wklej.org/hash/429200fc916/ It's a maven project. I wonder why ...
14. Is it possible to use tx:annotation-driven and postInterceptors forum.springsource.org
I want to set postInterceptors to TransactionProxyFactoryBean. But I can't find a way to set interceptors to TransactionProxyFactoryBean if I use tx:annotation-driven. Is it possible?
15. annotation-driven implementation question forum.springsource.org
Hi there, When using
16. Annotation-driven difference between Spring 2.0.3 and 2.0.1 forum.springsource.org
Annotation-driven difference between Spring 2.0.3 and 2.0.1 Hi friends, I have a class that is annotated twice: Code: @Transactional @ManagedResource( objectName="it.mypackage.ecommerce.orderexport:type=OrderExportDispatcher", description="The central class that dispatches order events to subscribed listeners" ...
17. Having trouble with Annotation-driven txn mgt forum.springsource.org
Having trouble with Annotation-driven txn mgt Hi All, I've been struggling to get the declarative annotation-driven transactions to work in my application. Here are the relevant sections from my beans.xml file: ...
18. CommonsAttributes and
19. tx:annotation-driven autoproxies everything forum.springsource.org
tx:annotation-driven autoproxies everything I have a spring app context: Code:
20. Problem when using
21. tx:annotation-driven vs AnnotationTransactionAspect forum.springsource.org
tx:annotation-driven vs AnnotationTransactionAspect Hi all, I've run into a configuration subtlety when mixing @Configurable and @Transactional annotations. Consider a service with @Transactional annotations using a domain object annotated with @Configurable. If ...
22. tx:annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
Hi, I try configure Spring + JPA + Hibernate by this manual http://blog.interface21.com/main/200...encing-spring/. When I use this "tx:annotation-driven" I give this exception org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionStoreException: Line 100 in XML document from ServletContext ...
23. postInterceptor on tx:annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
24. problem JpaDaoSupport annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
I have a problem when I extends from JpaDaoSupport and working with annotation-driven. The only way I founded to work is with this oddjob, becuase this method is final in JpaDaoSupport ...
26. tx:annotation-driven dilemma forum.springsource.org
Oct 22nd, 2009, 04:14 AM #1 AndreyR View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Oct 2009 Posts 1 tx:annotation-driven dilemma Greetings All, I ran into an issue ...
27. no declaration can be found for element 'tx:annotation-driven forum.springsource.org
Oct 25th, 2009, 03:08 PM #1 rusty.hinge View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Oct 2009 Posts 3 no declaration can be found for element 'tx:annotation-driven Help ...