1. Why I cann't use Spring and Blossom annotations? stackoverflow.com
I use Magnolia CMS and Blossom.
annotations are not supported in -source 1.3 (use -source 5 or ...
2. Problem with annotation spring context with differ modules stackoverflow.com
Greeteng. I made application based on spring annotation configuration. This application is moduled, i'm build it with maven. I scan application to find Configurations in one module.
3. Spring annotation configuration does not find directories/classes in JARs stackoverflow.com
I have the same problem as these guys: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1242656/spring-annotation-based-controllers-not-working-if-it-is-inside-jar-file http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=64731 ...but the difference is that I use Maven 2 as a build tool. How do I achieve the same effect using Maven ...
4. Spring @ContextConfiguration how to put the right location for the xml stackoverflow.com
in our project we are writting a test to check if the controller returns the right modelview
5. Auto-wiring annotations in classes from dependent jars stackoverflow.com
I'm relatively new to Java, so I hope this isn't a dumb question. I have a Web project in Eclipse that I'm trying to deploy to Tomcat. I have two dependent ...