1. Loading Components/Classes into an ArrayList via some component Name Pattern stackoverflow.com
I have a number of classes of the same type (
2. Spring bean definition : ArrayList of String array stackoverflow.com
How can I define a Spring bean in an xml config file matching this attribute ?
I've different things, but none of them seems to work - I'm getting exception ...
3. Bean config for java.util.ArrayList forum.springsource.org
Is there a way to populate a bean that is of class ArrayList? I simply want an ArrayList populated with some objects, let's call them "x", "y", "z". I tried the ...
4. Cannot create copy of Collection type [java.util.ArrayList] - injecting original ... forum.springsource.org
Cannot create copy of Collection type [java.util.ArrayList] - injecting original ... Hi, I am trying to inject a list into a constructor that expects a java.util.List
5. Failed to convert property value of type [java.util.ArrayList] to required type [java forum.springsource.org
Hi All, I am trying to develop the Spring MVC - application provided Spring - i.e. /Spring\spring-framework-2.5.5\docs\MVC-step-by-step\pdf while trying to the run application its throwing below expcetion - org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error ...
6. How to add/define item to ArrayList in bean forum.springsource.org
islavi, I assume you are using the spring-form taglib; 1. Are you binding to the command object? ie:
7. Iteration through bean property type ArrayList forum.springsource.org
Iteration through bean property type ArrayList I have a bit of a problem with performing actions on bean properties. Here is the problem: I have a class looking like this: Code: ...