1. How do I change the property of an enum with Spring? stackoverflow.com
I need to hide some menu options in the production environment, but not in development. I implemented this as an enum like this:
2. How to change included file dy property value forum.springsource.org
I have 2 xml config files with the same bean name but with different implementation. How to swith it by property value? I want something like this: config.properties ------------------ with_implementation=impl1 applicationConfig ...
3. Changing property of bean from seperate config forum.springsource.org
Hi All, I have the following: applicationContext1.xml, applicationContext2.xml. Now in applicationContext1.xml I have: Code:
4. property change listeners? forum.springsource.org
property change listeners? hi all, a long while back i used someone else's brainy forum entry to enable storing my spring configuration values in the database. now i want to see ...
5. Change properties forum.springsource.org
Change properties I have a problem, I have configured PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer, which changes some properties values in the beans. I'm loading context using ClassPathXmlApplicationContext. And It works fine. But if I want ...
6. How to change peristentunit properties programmatically? forum.springsource.org
How to change peristentunit properties programmatically? Hi all, I have a persistence.xml file setup. I have a bean defined in the applicationContext.xml to instantiate a LocalEntityManagerFactoryBean as follows Code: