1. Defining spring bean using a class with generic parameters stackoverflow.com
If I have a class that looks something like this:
How would I go about ...
2. Get all beans implementing a generic interface in Spring stackoverflow.com
How do I get a reference of all beans implementing a specific generic interface (e.g. Filter
3. Problem instantiating generic class bean in Spring stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to instantiate a generic class in Spring, but I get following exception:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.aop.framework.AopConfigException: Could not generate CGLIB subclass of ...
4. return spring bean with type stackoverflow.com
This feels like a dumb question and could even be a duplicate (I've looked, but can't find it). But how in the heck (if it is even possible) do I do ...
5. Does PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer work with 1.5 generic collections? forum.springsource.org
I'm not able to get a comma delimited property value populated into a data member that is List
6. Generic Bean Factory and @Configurable forum.springsource.org
Generic Bean Factory and @Configurable Hi I am currently testing the use of the @Configurable annotation, to provide Domain Object dependency injection. Since the 2.0.3 enhancements within Spring aspects, this now ...
7. creating a bean with a generic parameter forum.springsource.org
I have a class MyService
8. Using Generic classes in a bean definition forum.springsource.org
Using Generic classes in a bean definition Does Spring support using Generics in bean definitions? If not is there a way to get similar type safe behavior in Spring? I have ...
9. Using Generic Beans forum.springsource.org
Hey, I am using a bean which is declared like this: Code: public final class SomeBean
10. Autowire generic collections forum.springsource.org
Autowire generic collections Hi I've searched the forums and while there are posts in the same ballpark I can't find anything that presents a solution to my current case. Given the ...
11. Converting to generic collections forum.springsource.org
Converting to generic collections Hi all, I'm trying to use the new Converter SPI to convert from ClassA to List