1. Spring JavaConfig - NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type stackoverflow.com
I would like to test the Spring
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type [com.mycompany.MavenVaadinSpring.service.UserManager] is defined:What did I wrong? ...
2. Can I create a prototype scoped bean with Spring Javaconfig? stackoverflow.com
The old docs for Spring Javaconfig say that I can use
to get a prototype bean, but Spring 3.0.5's
3. AspectJ, prototype beans, and JavaConfig forum.springsource.org
AspectJ, prototype beans, and JavaConfig Hi, I'm experimenting injecting objects created outside of the application context utilizing AspectJ and Spring's AnnotationBeanConfigurerAspect. Unfortunately, in my simple example I cannot get JavaConfig to ...
4. Accessing parent beans in JavaConfig forum.springsource.org
Accessing parent beans in JavaConfig Hi, folks! I am trying to configure Spring Batch using JavaConfig. In XML I have the following configuration: Code:
5. JavaConfig tries to load Cglib enhanced classes instead of original ones? forum.springsource.org
JavaConfig tries to load Cglib enhanced classes instead of original ones? Hi, Chris! As I wrote, the last update looks great, except of one issue I now have, which I didn't ...