1. TypeMismatchException with PropertiesFactoryBean forum.springsource.org
TypeMismatchException with PropertiesFactoryBean I am trying to switch to a more sensible handling of configuration properties for an application with 100+ properties. Discovered PropertiesFactoryBean and tried to use it but get ...
2. Use of PropertiesFactoryBean forum.springsource.org
Use of PropertiesFactoryBean I am using a PropertiesFactoryBean to read properties from a properties file using the following configuration:
3. How to combine PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer and PropertiesFactoryBean features? forum.springsource.org
Dear members, I have defined some application properties commons to all services on the following bean: Code:
4. loading a file via classpath: via Spring config (without using PropertiesFactoryBean) forum.springsource.org
loading a file via classpath: via Spring config (without using PropertiesFactoryBean) Requirement - I need to load a text file (no, not a property file) which has security settings. This file ...
5. Something in between PropertiesFactoryBean and PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer forum.springsource.org
Hi! I need a propertyfactorybean which can do this: -Point to several locations for propertyfiles -Merge these -Merge placeholders in these -Give me the result as one Property object. Something like ...
6. Problem with PropertiesFactoryBean while loading from property file forum.springsource.org
This is my app-servlet.xml Code:
7. how to implement propertiesFactorybean? forum.springsource.org
I just read in acegi manual, that inMemoryDaoImple allows you to externalise the java.util.Properties in another spring configured bean or external properties file. How do I do that? I saw some ...
8. using PropertiesFactoryBean in Config xml forum.springsource.org
Hi, Does following definition work ?
9. PropertiesFactoryBean help forum.springsource.org
PropertiesFactoryBean help Hi, I'm having a little trouble getting access to the following configBean. I have it defined like so in my app-servlet.xml, and I can get property values out in ...
10. [jira] Created: (WW-2546) Spring PropertiesFactoryBean lead to input validation error struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com