1. How to detect unused properties in Spring stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a Spring 2.0 project, without annotations. We're using several PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer beans with different pre- and suffixes to load properties from different property files. This works beautifully. Because of the ...
2. Are there Compound property values in Spring stackoverflow.com
I read about Compound property names in the "The Spring Framework (2.5) - Reference Documentation - chapter 220.127.116.11" Can i use the same concept to set values of properties? Can ...
3. global properties in spring stackoverflow.com
is it possible to define in a spring context file, and one or more properties that can be accessed in <bean> elements. The example below illustrates best what I need - ...
4. Using spring to configure application properties stackoverflow.com
As I already have
5. setting a property in a spring bean outside the spring bean definintion stackoverflow.com
I have a spring bean defined outside my control. I want to set a property in that spring bean, is that possible from spring XML? e.g. a.xml (not controlled by me):
6. Trying to setup externalizing properties in spring stackoverflow.com
I'm building my project with maven so according to maven way, config should be in
7. Setting sub-property of a Spring bean stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to set a Spring bean sub-property using dot notation? For instance:
Or do I need to also create an intermediary ...
8. How can I assign some spring property values from outside stackoverflow.com
I want to externalize the values of some valraibles in my application which uses spring to something like a properties file. How can I achieve this?
9. Setting properties in Spring stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to change the properties of a file? I'm trying to run selenium tests in parallel, with Spring and Jetty, so I'm trying to configure the url of ...
10. Spring beans based on properties stackoverflow.com
I am wondering if the below is possible in Spring
11. Using Apache Camel and Spring, can I build uri using properties? stackoverflow.com
I have created my own component and I want to do something similar to this:
I want ...
12. The StatusLabel is cut when width of another StatusLabel is changed (problem with the Spring property) stackoverflow.com
I have four items in my StatusStrip:
13. Using Properties in spring config stackoverflow.com
I have a property configuration depending on my environment, like this:
14. Newbie Properties Question forum.springsource.org
So we have a class that extends PropertiesFactoryBean in order to add a properties file to the classpath based on the server that our applications are on. I need a property ...
15. Setting bean property question forum.springsource.org
Hi, I'm really very new to spring. Infact I'm writing my first program in spring. I have to set a bean property in bean configuration xml file with a value that ...
16. Dose property 'currentItemCount' in IbatisPagingItemReader work? forum.springsource.org
Dose property 'currentItemCount' in IbatisPagingItemReader work? Hello. I used IbatisPagingItemReader class, and also used the property 'currentItemCount' . But it dose not seem to work. The test sample is below: Code: ...
17. Persisting properties forum.springsource.org
Persisting properties Hi, I have a properties file that I read using a PropertiesFactoryBean (I'm using Spring v.1.0.1):
18. Property 'driverClassName' not found on LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy forum.springsource.org
Property 'driverClassName' not found on LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy Using Spring 2.5.6, configuring in a LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy into a jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean and am getting the above errror. Any hints on what needs to be done differently ...
19. properties ref fail forum.springsource.org
20. Bean Properties Best Practices (Real Newbie) forum.springsource.org
Hi, 1. Is it good practice to be setting non interface properties using the the configuration xml file? 2. Are there any tutorials out there for using spring outside of a ...
21. Undo manage application properties forum.springsource.org
Since yesterday every time I try to start roo on my project I get the error: Undo manage SRC_MAIN_WEBAPP\WEB-INF\i18n\application.properties Roo stops there and doens't generate my aj files. This is really ...
22. defaultNChar property causing significant performance degration using Spring... forum.springsource.org
defaultNChar property causing significant performance degration using Spring... Hi all, By requirement, we need to be able to ingest international chars into our Oracle database. Previously to Spring, when direct interfacing ...
23. Setting Properties forum.springsource.org
Setting Properties Sorry if this is sounds like a newbie question but I am very very new to the Spring framework. From what I have seen so far in your application.***.xml ...
24. ResourceBundleMessageSource resolve properties refering other properties forum.springsource.org
25. BadCredentialsException - how can I set hideUserNotFoundExceptions property? forum.springsource.org
BadCredentialsException - how can I set hideUserNotFoundExceptions property? I want to prevent Spring from handling a BadCredentialsException when an invalid username is given. This is a snippet from my security.xml: Code: ...
26. Any solution for encrypted property values? forum.springsource.org
Any solution for encrypted property values? Hello, The application we are developing uses HttpInvoker. Following is the top of applicationContext.xml ________________________________________________