1. How does Wicket's @SpringBean annotation work? stackoverflow.com
How does Wicket's
2. Wicket's @SpringBean's and request scoped objects stackoverflow.com
Is there any reason why a request scoped Spring object would be cached between requests, by a injected @SpringBean field?
3. wicket @SpringBean can not create bean stackoverflow.com
I have a project on Eclipse, Wicket, Spring, Hibernate. Every thing works normaly except : when I try
4. Wicket @SpringBean doesn't create serializable proxy stackoverflow.com
When using above I receive java.io.NotSerializableException. This is because loc is not serializable, but this shouldn't be problem because spring beans are a serializable proxies. I'm using wicket-spring library, and ...
5. How to inject complete propertiesfile in a springbean stackoverflow.com
I have a properties-file with a lot of values and I do not want to list them in my bean-configuration-file separately. E.g.:
6. Unitils @SpringBean and Spring AspectJ conflict forum.springsource.org
Unitils @SpringBean and Spring AspectJ conflict Hi We have discovered what might be a bug in using unitils and Spring AspectJ together, and would be very grateful for input in the ...
7. SpringBean which is injected through the schedulerContextAsMap is coming as null forum.springsource.org
SpringBean which is injected through the schedulerContextAsMap is coming as null in the Quartz Scheduler component sometimes. Version 2.5.6 Websphere: 6.1 Quartz:1.6.4 Code: