1. Spring beans, Lifecycle in a XmlWebApplicationContext (web context) stackoverflow.com
I have already found a previous SF question regarding this issue and I believe setting the
2. CGLIB proxy error after spring bean definition loading into XmlWebApplicationContext at runtime stackoverflow.com
I load additional singleton beans definitions at runtime from external jar file into existing XmlWebApplicationContext of my application:
3. Load bean with XmlWebApplicationContext forum.springsource.org
I've got an directory WEB-INF/SpringBeans that contains all spring bean definitions. I'm trying to load a bean definition in a class that implements an MVC-Controller Code: public class MyController implements Controller ...
4. Dynamically loading more beans in an XmlWebApplicationContext forum.springsource.org
Dynamically loading more beans in an XmlWebApplicationContext I'd like to make a bean, let's call it a DynamicContextReader, that would use some non-spring config information to determine the names of additional ...
5. XmlWebApplicationContext and PropertyPlaceHolderConfigurer - not substituting forum.springsource.org
XmlWebApplicationContext and PropertyPlaceHolderConfigurer - not substituting I am trying to make our web app load properties files containing values to be substituted into the spring xml such as the examples in ...
6. Loading multiple beans.xml with XmlWebApplicationContext forum.springsource.org
In my web.xml Code: