1. Display properties file location in client code stackoverflow.com
I have a bean declared in my applicationContext file like this:
in my client code I use this bean to retrieve the properties file like this:
2. PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer and placeholders in location forum.springsource.org
PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer and placeholders in location Hi, there are quite a few postings to this topic. There are some new things in newest Spring versions, so I would like to ask if ...
3. PropertyPlaceHolderConfigurer - problem with specification of location? forum.springsource.org
Seems to be the same to me. The only issue I can think of, is that leading/trailing whitespace might be relevant when using the
4. Setting the location of a properties file via PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer forum.springsource.org
Setting the location of a properties file via PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer I am running inside of JBoss and my application is contained within a war file. I would like to have a properties ...
5. location property of PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer for different environements forum.springsource.org
location property of PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer for different environements Hi, I need to configure "location" property of PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer differently for various environemts. for example in dev environment we have windows box and it ...