1. application configuration and lookup bean forum.springsource.org
application configuration and lookup bean I have a two part question: 1. What is the best way to configure a J2EE application if my context configuration xml file needs to located ...
2. Extending AbstractBeanConfigurerAspect and the Bean lookup process forum.springsource.org
Extending AbstractBeanConfigurerAspect and the Bean lookup process Hi All, So, I have been playing around with extending AbstractBeanConfigurerAspect so that I can get configured beans which are instantiated outside of Spring ...
3. Is lookup-method possible with @Configurable beans? forum.springsource.org
Hi, I have scanned the documentation and internet but were not able to find any clear information on
4. Bean Lookup by Type forum.springsource.org
Bean Lookup by Type Hi, I'm hoping to find a way to combine (for detecting my Spring beans with @Component & sub-types) Code:
5. Application Beans for Lookup Data forum.springsource.org
Application Beans for Lookup Data Hi, Using Spring 3 and annotations, what is the best way to go about creating application wide beans that can be used for storing static lookup ...