1. Passing parameter value from one bean to another forum.springsource.org
I've the following beans: Code:
2. Initializing the Bean with Parameter obtained at runtime forum.springsource.org
Initializing the Bean with Parameter obtained at runtime hi, I need to initiliaze a bean with 3 parameters. When i'm initializing the bean, if i specify the parameters in the configuration, ...
3. create bean with input parameters forum.springsource.org
Is it possible to create a bean with input parameters? For example this piece of code that get's executed regularly: Code: beanAdapter = new BeanAdapter
4. parameters in spring beans? forum.springsource.org
I have a secure Tomcat application context located on our server, containing various parameters. I would like to use these parameters in my spring beans. eg. Tomcat settings :
5. Setting Property file as a parameter to the application forum.springsource.org
I would like to start multiple instances of my Spring based component. The component has been defined using Spring bean assemblies and property file. For different instances only the properties in ...
6. How to Pass a parameter to my Spring bean forum.springsource.org
How to Pass a parameter to my Spring bean Hi Friends, I am trying to develop a web service Server code using Spring(Axis) The code look like bellow