1. spring properties injection doesn't work @Value and
2. Create bean from java.util.Date in Spring stackoverflow.com
Edit: There was no problem doing this. Ignore this question.
3. java.util.zip.ZipException when loading beans from applicationContext.xml stackoverflow.com
So basically I have an applet that is being used as a client for my web application. Upon packaging my code into a jar file with the following structure: -META-INF ...
4. Spring Util:Properties Injection via Annotations into a bean stackoverflow.com
If I have 2 properties file setup in my Spring XML as so:
How can I enject via annotations these properties files into a bean with
5. Spring: Autowiring of a bean of type java.util.Locale does not seem to work stackoverflow.com
I am writing a very simple tutorial about Spring (3.0.x) for my fellow developers and have encountered a weird behaviour: bean of type java.util.Locale is not autowired into other bean and ...
6. Populating java.util.Properties from properties file. forum.springsource.org
I am trying to populate java.util.Properties from properties file, but I do not know how. I am trying to do something like this:
7. util:properties && applet forum.springsource.org
Hi all, I have a strange behaviour I cannot explain. In an applet context, the use of "util: properties" namespaced feature is issuing the download of org.springframework.core.jar and org.springframework.beans.jar. Those files ...
8. Indexed properties and java.util.Set forum.springsource.org
Indexed properties and java.util.Set I'm currently trying to migrate my project from struts to spring MVC. Simple things were very easy to port, but I've problem with more advanced topics. My ...
9. util:properties tag forum.springsource.org
In my app_beans.xml file, I put:
10. Util:properties tag forum.springsource.org
11. Newbie Question: setting java.util.date with
13. Writing a Util class with all static methods using Bean ... forum.springsource.org
Writing a Util class with all static methods using Bean ... [Subject: Writing a Util class with all static methods using Bean Factory] Hi all, I was instructed to write a ...
14. java.util.Properties Silly Newbie Question forum.springsource.org
Apologies for silly question and thanks in advance for your replies. Why can't I read in a java.util.Properties bean? Lists, Maps, homemade beans no problem. The "proper" bean below is always ...
15. Mapping java.util.Properties beans forum.springsource.org
Hi all, I have a bean (commanName = "mybean") of type java.util.Properties. How do I reference it into my JSPs? If I do:
16. How to wrap a static util class to a Spring bean forum.springsource.org
Hi, I want to configure a util class in spring's config xml. But all the methods of it are static, can I wrap it to a normal spring bean?
17. Can forum.springsource.org
If I need a TreeMap whose entry values are also TreeMaps, can I use
18. Problem getting forum.springsource.org
Given the following Map definition: Code: I want to add it to another Map I'm injecting as a property; in the same context file: Code:
19. accessing top-level collections using util:property-path forum.springsource.org
accessing top-level collections using util:property-path Background: The
20. how to define java.util.Date property in beans? forum.springsource.org
This must be a really basic question, but I can't find any info on it... I want to define a bean that has a java.util.Date property. What would the XML look ...
21. util:property-path not validating in v1.3.8 forum.springsource.org
util:property-path not validating in v1.3.8 Hello, I am using Spring IDE 1.3.6 There is a IDE validation problem with the following bean definition relating to util: property-path, but the application runs ...
22. Create a bean of class java.util.List forum.springsource.org
Hello, In a spring-beans xml file, how is it possible to create a List ? PS: I don't want to use
23. How to concatenate results of two util:property-paths? forum.springsource.org
I was able to get it work, but it looks ugly: Code:
25. ** doubt with maping the bean (org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletExcepti o) ** forum.springsource.org
Code: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [applicationContext-servlet.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [applicationContext-servlet.xml] cannot be opened because it ...
26. java.util.Set within a nested property (binding problem) forum.springsource.org
java.util.Set within a nested property (binding problem) I'd like to have Sets in the middle of a nested property, and be able to properly bind to its sub-properties, etc. So, if ...
28. Reloadable util:properties forum.springsource.org
29. Passing Bean properties using java.util.Properties forum.springsource.org
Passing Bean properties using java.util.Properties Hello Is it possible to pass properties, stored in a java.utils.Properties object, when initialising beans in Spring? I've tried various combinations of lines in the Java ...
30. Bean injection: List with collection of java.util.Date forum.springsource.org
Hello, I have a bean with a property DateList(java.util.ArrayList) which should be filled with collections of java.util.Date object. How can I set the Date objects into the DateList in bean xml ...
31. nested bean inside util:map forum.springsource.org
pleaser tell me if I can use a bean tag for value inside a util:map Code:
32. java.util.Properties and autowiring candidates forum.springsource.org
java.util.Properties and autowiring candidates I just had a nasty problem to figure out, I had autowiring turned on by default, I had a hibernate LocalSessionFactoryBean, and I had a java.util.Properties bean ...
34. How to load multiple property files using [HTML]
35. IllegalStateException when using util schema to inject a constant as property value forum.springsource.org
I use Spring 3 to develop a web app that contains a logger bean with a property that represents the log level.The logger bean is configured as follows: Code:
36. util:properties help forum.springsource.org
Hi All, I'm working on prototyping an app for my company using Spring 3.0.2. I'm new to Spring, but learning. One thing has me stumped... well ok, more then one thing, ...
37. How to concatenate a
38. util:map and .properties file forum.springsource.org
39. util:map and .properties file forum.springsource.org
41. How to define bean property of type java.util.Properties? forum.springsource.org
Hi, I have what should be a simple question but I can't seem to figure this one out. I have the following bean defined: Code: