1. View with JTree on Left, TreeNode Properties on Right forum.springsource.org
View with JTree on Left, TreeNode Properties on Right I'm trying to create a View that has a JTree on the left and a JPanel on the right that shows the ...
2. help me about views.properties forum.springsource.org
it's not intuitionistic at all!!!!!!!!! Code: listPerson.class=org.springframework.web.servlet.view.JstlView listPerson.url=/WEB-INF/jsp/listPerson.jsp can i put them into servlet.xml? such as ... Code:
3. classes/views.properties forum.springsource.org
type Status report message /WEB-INF/jsp/userReportMulti.jsp description The requested resource (/WEB-INF/jsp/userReportMulti.jsp) is not available.
4. views.properties forum.springsource.org
views.properties Hello, i want to encrypt my generated PDF-File. I want to use the exporterParameters. I couldn't find anything about that in the Spring doc's, so i don't know if i'm ...
5. i18n: one properties file for each view template forum.springsource.org
i18n: one properties file for each view template I'm have a proprietary servlet/JSP-based framework that I'm trying to migrate to Spring MVC + JSP (or FreeMarker). The proprietary framework has 1 ...
6. Safari download's html when using contentType property on viewResolver forum.springsource.org
Safari (both version's 4 and 3) downloads the html file, instead of actually showing the html file. I have configured my viewResolver like this: Code:
7. Is there anyway to pass a value to views.properties file? forum.springsource.org
8. Is there anyway to pass a value to views.properties file? forum.springsource.org
9. How to omit properties beeing populated to view? forum.springsource.org
How can I omit properties from being emitted to the view? I got bean properties which I only need internally to the Entity. But currently, they are populated to the view ...