1. Wiring a properties file forum.springsource.org
Wiring a properties file Hi all, In Spring, we can create easily declared a bean which contains in a mpa a list of constants:
2. [newbie] Bean wiring based on different subclasses forum.springsource.org
3. Wiring a bean with a property from another bean forum.springsource.org
Wiring a bean with a property from another bean I had a simple question about wiring. Let us say I have a bean:
4. bean wiring question forum.springsource.org
I was wondering if anyone is like me and loses sleep at night worrying about my setters being called more than once? In my classes I use, for example, Code: public ...
5. Creating and wiring a bean forum.springsource.org
Creating and wiring a bean Hi I'm new to Spring, and I have (what I think it is) a simple problem. I want to make a bean that should be accessible ...
6. Beans not wiring up forum.springsource.org
Has anyone else had the problem of your beans not wiring up? I got a webpage where some dao managers are injected into the service layer for my controllers to call ...
7. wiring-up beans based on convention forum.springsource.org
What's the easiest way to achieve following functionanlity: I want to wire-up beans based on convention. For example, wire-up all beans from given java package (e.g. beans). Obviously dependencies would have ...
8. Spring auto-wiring for beans forum.springsource.org
Can you please explain Spring auto-wiring for beans ? I have read the tutorial. But this concept looks very much complicated. Can anybody please explain in simple words.