1. multiple packages in context:component-scan, spring config stackoverflow.com
how can i add multiple packages in spring-servlet.xml file in context:component-scan element. i have tried
but got error:
2. spring context:component-scan not working stackoverflow.com
I have two packages holding spring controllers,I am not able to give actual names and packages.
3. Spring 3.0.x - context:component-scan result into list stackoverflow.com
I am wondering if there is a possibility to put spring beans from a component scan into a list to inject the list to a property? I am using Spring 3.0.x and ...
5. What syntax for including sub-packages in
6. Converter Registration via context-scanning forum.springsource.org
Hi, I've created few custom converters using the Spring converter API and annotated them with @Component. These converters are available in application context but don't get automatically registered with the conversionService ...
7. spring?context:component-scan?? forum.springsource.org
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configure/dispatcher-servlet.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Annotation-specified bean name 'fileValidate' for bean class [eio.fckeditor.FileValidate] conflicts with existing, non-compatible bean definition of same name and ...
8. 2.1 M1
10. bug in context:component-scan forum.springsource.org
Hi , i just switched to spring 2.5 for my new project and i found a very strange bug when i am using the new Annotation context:component-scan . the issue is ...
11. context:component-scan and JpaDaoSupport forum.springsource.org
I have an abstract DAO base class JpaBaseDao that subclasses JpaDaoSupport. Each concreted sub class of JpaBaseDao is marked @Repository. In my app-context.xml file, I turned on scanning with: Code:
12. Not working: SpringContextResourceAdapter and
15. 2 context:component-scan causing error forum.springsource.org
2 context:component-scan causing error I have an XML
16. Where to put context:component-scan forum.springsource.org
Does the context:component-scan line belong in the dispatcher-servlet.xml or the app-context.xml (contextConfigLocation) file? I have the following line in both files right now, which doesn't seem correct, but if I take ...
17. context:component-scan @autowired objects returning null forum.springsource.org