1. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver BUG? forum.springsource.org
SimpleMappingExceptionResolver BUG? Do I missunderstand the usage of SimpleMappingExceptionResolver?
2. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver forum.springsource.org
SimpleMappingExceptionResolver I have a problem with exception resolver. I need for every exception to get a nice web gui instead of stack trace that usually printed out. So i did read ...
3. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver forum.springsource.org
Hi, Spring 2.0.2. I'm a bit confused about this class... http://www.springframework.org/docs/...nResolver.html describes methods the class does not have... logException, setWarnLogCategory, ... there are not there. Buggy docs or have I the ...
4. How to find the ErrorCode using SimpleMappingExceptionResolver forum.springsource.org
bean id="exceptionResolver" class="org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.Sim pleMappingExceptionResolver">
5. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver exceptionMappings forum.springsource.org
Hi, I am using SimpleMappingExceptionResolver as Controller's exception handler. "exceptionMappings" can solve exception inheritance? Code:
6. Question about SimpleMappingExceptionResolver forum.springsource.org
Question about SimpleMappingExceptionResolver I have the following controller, xx-servlet.xml file. But resolver.resolveException is returning null. I don't why? Here's the part of xxx-servlet.xml that has exceptionMapping Code:
7. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver in 2.5.5 forum.springsource.org
I just upgraded to 2.5.5 and my exceptions don't seem to be mapped to views anymore. They just bubble up and display in the browser with a 500 error. Did something ...
8. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver : does not work forum.springsource.org
Aug 21st, 2008, 10:11 AM #1 patriarch24 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Jan 2008 Posts 13 SimpleMappingExceptionResolver : does not work Hello all, I've configured ...
9. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver not working forum.springsource.org
SimpleMappingExceptionResolver not working Hi, I am trying to use a SimpleMappingExceptionResolver and I am wiring it like this :
10. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver Problem in Spring 2.5.5 forum.springsource.org
SimpleMappingExceptionResolver Problem in Spring 2.5.5 Hi, I try to handle Exceptions in spring mvc 2.5.5 with SimpleMappingExceptionResolver but the framework not redirect to the view. then i try the same configuration ...
11. Why doesn't my SimpleMappingExceptionResolver work? forum.springsource.org
Why doesn't my SimpleMappingExceptionResolver work? This is my config for a SimpleMappingExceptionResolver but I cannot get it to work. When an exception occurs, I get the container's default 500 error. The ...
12. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver to catch PageNotFound ? forum.springsource.org
SimpleMappingExceptionResolver to catch PageNotFound ? Hello, Was trying to use SimpleMappingExceptionResolver for Page Not Found error. But it does not work. Not sure what's wrong, or this is not supported at ...
13. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver forum.springsource.org
Hi My code has a strange behavior. Without view resolver, the SimpleMappingExceptionResolver is able to map view to controller like this Code:
14. DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver vs. SimpleMappingExceptionResolver forum.springsource.org
Hi, I have some Controllers which should use SimpleMappingExceptionResolver and others which should use DefaultHandlerExceptionResolver. But I have no idea how to confugure this. When I declare SimpleMappingExceptionResolver in my webappcontext ...