1. Wildcards do not work with ClassPathXmlApplicationContextFactory forum.springsource.org
The factory accepts a Resource (singular), and the pattern would resolve to a Resource (plural). You would need to supply a single resource with an import to get multiple resources.
2. Wildcard in pathMapping? forum.springsource.org
3. cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, error forum.springsource.org
Aug 5th, 2011, 05:08 PM #1 MmarcoM View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Senior Member Join Date Sep 2004 Location London Posts 304 cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, error ...
4. RegExpBasedFilterInvocationDefinitionMap & Wildcards forum.springsource.org
In the method public ConfigAttributeDefinition lookupAttributes(String url), Acegi looks the ConfigAttributeDefinition using Perl5Matcher: boolean matched = matcher.matches(url, entryHolder.getCompiledPattern()); But the method 'matches' in Perl5Matcher 'determines if a string exactly matches a ...
5. (..) wildcard does not match parameterized type in signature forum.springsource.org
(..) wildcard does not match parameterized type in signature We have a parent interface: public interface AdManager
6. Wildcards in annotatedPackages and annotatedClasses forum.springsource.org
27-03-2008 14:09:20 INFO org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration - Mapping package classpath*:com/company/**/data/ 27-03-2008 14:09:20 WARN org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationBinder - Package not found or wo package-info.java: classpath*:com/company/**/data/
7. Wildcard Name matching for MethodDefinitionSourceAdvisor forum.springsource.org
Using MethodDefinitionSourceAdvisor and MethodSecurityInterceptor, I want to apply a blacklist form of authentication. How do I advise all instances one way, and only define exceptions. Here's an example below. Most of ...
8. wildcards with ObjectName forum.springsource.org
wildcards with ObjectName Hi, I'm trying to set an ObjectName with wildcard *. In javadoc 1.5 I see the following exapmles: *:type=Foo,name=Bar to match names in any domain whose exact set ...
9. Extending ClassPathXmlJobRegistry to support wildcard matching forum.springsource.org
Extending ClassPathXmlJobRegistry to support wildcard matching I'm trying to use above, but I wanted to add "wildcard" matching (as done in other parts of Spring). Example:
10. cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be fo forum.springsource.org
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be fo Hi All, I am getting this nasty error. I have searched the forum and found many people had the ...
11. Resourceloading via wildcard forum.springsource.org
12. ** wildcards no longer work in Spring 3.0? forum.springsource.org
We upgraded to Spring 3.0 from 2.5 and suddenly any URLs with ** wildcards in our SimpleUrlHandlerMapping bean no longer match anything anymore: Code:
13. The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element forum.springsource.org
Oct 21st, 2010, 08:39 AM #1 maheshkaranjkar View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Oct 2010 Posts 12 The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can ...