1. In Spring JDBC, how to set RESULT SET HOLDABILITY on statements? stackoverflow.com
I would like to prepare statements with resultSetHoldability parameter set to esultSet.CLOSE_CURSORS_AT_COMMIT:
...and the same for prepareCall. I am currently using Spring's JdbcTemplate and SimpleJdbcCall, because ...
2. return statement not working with try catch in DAO java spring stackoverflow.com
I have this function in userDAO
3. I want to shut statement automatically stackoverflow.com
I want to close statement automatically. I want to achieve it by the technology of the following conditions.
4. JDBC Queries and statements forum.springsource.org
5. Multiple Statements in single Connection support forum.springsource.org
Multiple Statements in single Connection support I have started looking through Spring about a month ago. The JDBC support is excellent, the IoC container amazingly useful ... I have one question ...
6. JDBC - IN statements forum.springsource.org
Hi, I was wondering the proper way to do IN statements using the jdbc template. Right now, I have List
7. Re-execute a jdbc statement forum.springsource.org
Re-execute a jdbc statement Hi: I am using Oracle and the jdbc spring package. Sometimes we need to compile pl/sql packages during the day in a production environment. Experience shows that ...
8. [Database] Tabella non trovata in statement [INSERT INTO prodotti] forum.springsource.org
[Database] Tabella non trovata in statement [INSERT INTO prodotti] I have a problem, my file create_products.sql is CREATE TABLE prodotti ( Id INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, description varchar(255), price ...
9. concurrent invokation of one select-statement against 6 databases with same schema forum.springsource.org
concurrent invokation of one select-statement against 6 databases with same schema We have 6 databases with exactly the same db-schema for different regions in our company. I want to create a ...
10. How to pass the parameters to a query statement? forum.springsource.org
Hi there, I have a query statement -- sql = select * from t_user where name in ?. Assuming I want to select row with the name in John, Tom, Cathy. ...
11. Using a map of a string and an object in a query of a select statement forum.springsource.org
Using a map of a string and an object in a query of a select statement In my xml where I have my SQL statements map, I have a map that ...
12. DB Error:Trying to FETCH on IDLE statement forum.springsource.org
Hi, I am getting the follwoing db error randomly,can any of you assist me in resolving this: