1. fire and forget compared to http request stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for opinion from you all. I have a web application that need to records data into another web application database. I not prefer to use HTTP request GET on ...
2. Relation between MessageChannel and xmpp outbound channel adapter forum.springsource.org
I want to define a XMPP channel adapter but I need to use simple
3. Howto override the ChatMessageSendingMessageHandler in the xmpp namespace forum.springsource.org
Are you using 'xmppOutboundParserOverrideBean' as a service-activator? Also, could you please explain your use case. The XMPP is relatively new module and what you trying to do on your own might ...
4. Possible Bug: How to ExtractPayload from Inbound XMPP Channel? forum.springsource.org
Possible Bug: How to ExtractPayload from Inbound XMPP Channel? I'm trying to override the default behavior of the
5. GTalk XMPP Config forum.springsource.org
I am unable to successfully configure GTalk for XMPP Inbound channel adapter. If anybody could provide me a working example of the configuration, that would be great. Thanks in advance.