1. AJAX with Spring Portal exception: No matching handler method found for portlet request: mode 'view', phase 'RESOURCE_PHASE' stackoverflow.com
I am working on Spring 3.0.4 portal project, trying to use JQuery to do an AJAX type ahead autocomplete. I have followed Spring spec to do like this:
2. Passing Complex data type between coperative portlets results in class cast exception forum.springsource.org
Passing Complex data type between coperative portlets results in class cast exception I am getting a class cast exception when I am trying to pass an Java Bean object using portlet ...
3. portlet error -deploys on pluto but exception is thrown when accessing forum.springsource.org
Nov 21st, 2006, 06:27 PM #1 trbala View Profile View Forum Posts Member Join Date Jul 2006 Posts 30 portlet error -deploys on pluto but exception is thrown when accessing Hi ...
4. spring portlet exception forum.springsource.org
5. portlet unavailable exception forum.springsource.org
Your portal/portlet-container is responsible for providing the TLD files (and the class files that they map to), which is why I say you need to look at your specific portal's portlet ...
6. Spring Portlet Exception coderanch.com