1. Spring's ContentLoaderListener not found in the web-app but was found on the system classpath stackoverflow.com
I am building a GWT app with Spring. I am having some issues to inject a dependency to one of my Servlets, so I am trying to narrow down what can ...
2. Spring XML files outside WEB-INF stackoverflow.com
I'm working in a multi-module maven2 project using Spring and GWT. Let's say I have two subprojects: service and presentation. "service" contains the actual implementations of the services and "presentation" is ...
3. How to make spring4gwt export more than 1 service? stackoverflow.com
I successfully follow GWT and spring4gwt's tutorials and transform the StockWatcher's demo into a Spring(3.0) enabled service , by the following configurations : web.xml :
4. XML error when running a spring-GWT app in development mode stackoverflow.com
I'm using eclipse and when I try to run my spring-GWT application in development mode I get the following Exception when parsing the applicationContext.xml file:
5. How do I get HttpServletRequestObject in the @service class stackoverflow.com
I'm successfully able to integrate Spring and Spring4GWT.
Everything is working fine.
The only problem I'm facing is How do I get
6. GWT module's gwt.xml file not found; cannot continue forum.springsource.org
project --topLevelPackage foo --projectName foo persistence setup --provider DATANUCLEUS --database GOOGLE_APP_ENGINE entity --class ~.server.domain.Foo field string foo gwt setup
7. GWT: custom changes to .ui.xml files overwritten (major issue) forum.springsource.org
GWT: custom changes to .ui.xml files overwritten (major issue) Hi, Before filling a bug with this, I'd like to understand the intended behavior of roo 1.1 final version. A common use ...
8. GWT Roo web.xml welcome file problem forum.springsource.org
Hi I am trying out the STS with GWT and GAE on linux, but I getting error about the