1. Use of BLOB giving "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.sql.BLOB" in case of SPRING-Hibernate application in case of ORACLE as a database! stackoverflow.com
I am using BLOBs in my SPRING-Hibernate application its, giving "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.sql.BLOB" in case of ORACLE as a database! Exactly I am getting following:
2. Spring & hibernate configuration (using maven): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration stackoverflow.com
I am trying to include spring and hibernate in an application running on a Weblogic 10.3 server. When I run the application in the server, while accessing an TestServlet to check ...
3. Hibernate 3.6.0.Final ClassNotFoundException ReflectionManager stackoverflow.com
I get an error: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.annotations.common.reflection.ReflectionManager i'n pom.xml i have:
and in spring-context.xml i have:
4. osgi spring hibernate virgo example ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to build very simple app that saving data to DB run as osgi bundle (under Virgo). When I try to upload jar to virgo trough webinterface, and get next error.
5. Getting ClassNotFoundException when using Hibernate 3.6.3 and just added DefaultPreUpdateEventListener inside Tomcat stackoverflow.com
I have a problem that has been using Hibernate 3.6.0 for a very long time (or versions around here). This project has been in development since 2009 and has slowly but ...
6. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource stackoverflow.com
I am writing an application using Hibernate and Spring. However I am encountering the following error:
7. ClassNotFoundException Glassfish JPA forum.springsource.org
ClassNotFoundException Glassfish JPA Hi, I struggle with Spring 2 and glassfish JPA. Finally I managed it using pure EJB 3.0 style, so I came back to the Spring+JPA problem Here is ...
8. Spring + Hibernate + Zk : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.conte forum.springsource.org
Hello, I'm trying to do a web app using : Spring 2.5/Hibernate 3.0 (hbm.xml... and .cgf.xml) / and Zk (http://www.zkoss.org framework. but when i create an event to call my bean ...