1. Java Not Converting String to Long Object Properly stackoverflow.com
We're using Spring/Hibernate on a Websphere Application Server for AIX. On my Windows machine, the problem doesn't occur--only when running off AIX. When a user logs in with an ...
2. Empty string with multiple blank problem in JSF - SPRING - HIBERNATE stackoverflow.com
i have a simple problme. I need to catch when a user enter an empty string in a form and display the appropriate error message. I'm trying with jsf required attribute, but if ...
3. java.lang.ClassCastException: [B > cannot be cast to java.lang.String stackoverflow.com
4. Library to clean up and simplify filenames? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to convert filenames that have spaces and symbols to contain only the characters A-Z, a-z, a period, a hyphen, and an underscore. Something like this regex:
5. Empty Strings & Hibernate forum.springsource.org
All, How can you handle empty strings when mapping to numerical values with Hibernate? I have an Integer field that is bound to a form that is optional -- how can ...
6. Using '\' as Escape String with JPA, Hibernate and PostgreSQL forum.springsource.org
Hello, I'm currently trying to write some queries using JPA with a Hibernate backend. And it seems like it is not posible to use a \ as Escape char because if ...
7. Spring Web Flow + Hibernate gives String index out of range: 1 forum.springsource.org
9. Spring/Hibernate and String Array with MySQL forum.hibernate.org