1. Is there a recommend way to get Spring 2.5+ to autowire Hibernate domain objects stackoverflow.com
Is there a recommend way to get Spring 2.5+ to autowire Hibernate (3.0+) domain objects. I realize that there is a way to do this using AspectJ (
2. Could not autowire field, but I have the definition stackoverflow.com
My app-config.xml has a definition for my UserDao bean:
I have my component scanning:
3. Cannot autowire child bean (defined in a web context) from root context stackoverflow.com
I have a bean in the root context (ApplicationContext) which autowires another bean in a WebContext and it's throwing:
4. How to pass a HashMap of properties to an Autowired bean in Spring? stackoverflow.com
Instead of instantiating a
5. Autowiring HibernateInterceptor as Advice stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use HibernateInterceptor as a Advice and I am trying to autowire it. The code is as follows,
6. Autowired filed is still null stackoverflow.com
I have the following class (which is a JPA entity listener):
7. Spring : @PersistenceContext and @Autowired thread safety? stackoverflow.com
based on this example :
Please help ...
8. Hibernate entity autowire stackoverflow.com
Can you please advice me, how can I nicely enable Spring autowiring for Hibernate entities? Let's say I have an entity and would like to have mail-sender there:
9. Little trouble with hibernate autowire in a spring project, bean not found error stackoverflow.com
i wanted to try the
i have a manager class which knows how to create any POJO ...
10. Spring 3 unit testing stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write a unit test for my DAO class, but the thing is I get this error:
11. Why Spring tc localhost server throw nullPointerException instead of autowiring? stackoverflow.com
I'm struggling for a problem that seems to be stupid but that I can't understand. I'm testing a very simple servlet using the localhost server provided with SpringSource. This is the meaningful ...
12. Autowired issue with Spring test stackoverflow.com
I have spent hours trying to figure out why my code will thow the following exception. At this point, I am hoping that someone can be more clever than I ...
13. autowire exception while trying to set up spring and jpa with hibernate adapters stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to make a project using Spring MVC and JPA but I have a problem when I'm trying to launch the app - there's an exception that looks like this ...
14. Spring 3.0 + Hibernate JPA Implementation - Autowiring not working forum.springsource.org
Spring 3.0 + Hibernate JPA Implementation - Autowiring not working I am stuck on this issue. I have a simple DAO test case to test out its features. I am persisting ...
15. spring-data-jpa Repository @Autowired throw exception forum.springsource.org
May 1st, 2011, 03:05 PM #1 Shishir.Kumar View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date May 2011 Posts 24 spring-data-jpa Repository @Autowired throw exception I am trying to ...
16. @Configuration with autowired child configuration in Dispatcher servlet configuration forum.springsource.org
@Configuration with autowired child configuration in Dispatcher servlet configuration Hi there, I'm trying to follow the examples of http://static.springsource.org/sprin...-container-web This is to try to migrate from standard xml configured to annotation ...
17. Spring Load Time Weaving doesn't autowire fields in JPA entity listener forum.springsource.org
Spring Load Time Weaving doesn't autowire fields in JPA entity listener I configured Spring LTW and have a JPA entity listener that gets some fields autowired. LTW is launched and processes ...
18. HibernateInterceptor: unable to able to autowire forum.springsource.org
HibernateInterceptor: unable to able to autowire Hi, I'm trying to use the HibernateInterceptor like so: Code: